SCUT CSC Scholarship 2021 is open now. South China University of Technology has announced its fully funded CSC Scholarship 2021 for international students. Students from all around the world can apply for this South China University of Technology Scholarship 2021. It is a great opportunity for interested applicants to study in China with Chinese Government Scholarship 2021.
Chinese Government Scholarship –Chinese University Program is established by the Ministry of Education of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE), aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education. Under the mandate of the MOE, Zhejiang University is opening applications for full-time postgraduate studies under the 2021 Chinese Government Scholarship –Chinese University Program. In order to increase the cooperation and understanding between the people of China and other countries, develop outstanding international talent, SCUT will provide about 70 full scholarships for full-time postgraduate studies under the Chinese government scholarship program.
South China University of Technology (SCUT; simplified Chinese: 华南理工大学; traditional Chinese: 華南理工大學; pinyin: Huánán Lǐgōng Dàxué, orally known as Huágōng 华工) is a major public research university in China. It is located in the Tianhe District and Panyu District of Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong Province, China. It is a multidisciplinary university focusing on engineering, combined with science, also promoting well coordinated development of management, economics, humanities and law. Its engineering ranks at 48th among world universities according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) in 2015.
- Organization: Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
- University: South China University of Technology (SCUT)
- Department: Maximum Fields Almost All)
- Course Level: Master & PhD Degrees
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online & Post
- Number of Awards: 70
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Deadline: 31 March 2020
Interested applicants to study in china at SCUT with CSC Scholarship 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- All nationalities except china can apply for this grant
- Students should have a bachelor’s degree/Transcript for Master’s applications and must be under the age of 35 years.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree/transcript for PhD applications and age limit is 40 years.
- Students can also apply on the hope certificate if they are expected to graduate before August 2021.
- Language Requirements: Chinese Language HSK for Chinese Taught Program and English Proficiency Letter, IELTS, TOFEL for English Taught
Programs Offered for Master and PhD Degrees.
Below are the Major Areas click on the last link to check all departments in these major Schools of;
- International Education
- Bioscience and Bioengineering
- Business Administration
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Transportation
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Economics and Commerce
- Electric Power
- Electronic and Information Engineering
- Environment and Energy
- Food Science and Engineering
- Foreign Languages (SFL)
- Journalism and Communication
- Light Industry and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Automotive Engineering (SMAE)
- Public Administration (SPA)
- Software Engineering
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates will follow the following Steps
Contact with Professors and get acceptance letter, below are the faculty List
First you need to register on CSC Application form and Submit your Application by selecting the Category B and putting the Agency number of 10561
After that you need to Submit the Application on the SCUT Admission portal and upload the all documents
Send you both Application form along with all documents to the University address
Admissions Office, School of International Education, SCUT Room 207, B1 Building, South China University of Technology, University Town Campus, Panyu District, Guangzhou. Postcode: 510006. Tel: 86-20-39381048 or 39381029 or 39382002.
- Checklist for SCUT CSC Application
(Click Here to Download)
- CSC and SCUT Application Form
- Two Original or Certified Copies of Your Degrees and Transcripts
- Acceptance letter (Click Here to Download the Acceptance Letter Format)
- Two recommendation Letters
- Copy of HSK Test
(for Chinese taught) and English Certificate, IELTS/TOFEL (for English Taught) English proficiency letter will be acceptable
- Research plan/Study Plan or Research proposal in China
- Copy of Passport
- Statement of Purpose
- Physical Examination Form
- Abstract of your previous thesis or project
- Other Supporting Materials (Publications, Awards.
Fully Funded: Will cover your Airfare, Visa, Tuition and Registration Fee, Accommodation, Monthly Stipend of 3000 CNY for Master and 3500 CNY for PhD and Health insurance.