EPD invites applications from eligible candidates of Punjab Province for appointment against the following positions available / vacant under ADP Scheme “Strengthening of Strategic Planning
- Organization: Environment Protection Department
- Posts: Maximum
- Degree Level: Metric/Inter/Bachelor/Master/PhD
- Vacancies: Almost 50
- Gender: Male/Female
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Application Deadline: August 27, 2019
- Expected Salary: 15k-70k
- Project Director
- Director Environmental Policy & Planning
- Director Programmer
- Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Director Admin & Finance
- Director Procurements
- Deputy Director Administration
- Environmental Planning Expert
- Environmental Governance Expert
- Social Safeguards Expert
- Programmes Specialist
- Performance Evaluation Expert
- Monitoring & Evaluation Expert
- Financial Management Expert
- Budget & Accounts
- Contract Management Expert
- Procurement Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- Environmental Economics
- GIS Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Web Manager
- Gender Specialist
- Office Executive
- Office Secretary
- Office Assistant
- Dak Runner
- Office Boy
- Security Guard
- Sanitary Worker
- The applicants from all over Punjab Can apply for these Posts (PhD/Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric/Middle) from the recognized institute along with relevant expertise are needed to be employed for these posts.
- Age limit should be between 18 to 60 years for the relevant post.
How to Apply
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from Official Website Click Here.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
Address: Environment Protection Agency, Gate No, 10, National Hockey Stadium, Near Qaddafi Stadium Complex, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
- The last date for applying is August 27, 2019.
- Only eligible candidates will be notified for a test/interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the
candidatesfor the selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring the original documents at the time of the interview.