Islamic Development Bank has Launched its Scholarship application for the year of 2020-2021. Now All international students form IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in Non-Muslim countries can apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship to Continue their study (Undergraduate, Master, PhD) in any country of the world. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is established to support he Muslim communities about their careers and higher studies all around the world for their bright future and outstanding performance in the universe. The purpose of the IsDB to foster technology and sharing the knowledge among the IsDb member countries or Muslim Communities in Non-Muslim Countries. This is designed to attract the talented students to showcase their talent in improving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- University or Organization: Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship
- Department: Maximum Fields (Science, Engineering, Social Science, Humanities)
- Course Level: BS/MS/PhD/Post-doc Degrees
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: IsDB Countries or Muslim Communities in Non-Muslim Country
- The award can be taken in Own Country or Turkey, Morocco, Malaysia, Tunisia
- Deadline: 28 February 2020
Applicants Should be
- National of the one the IsDB member Country or Muslim Communities from Non-Muslim Country
- Must have the 12 Year Education with minimum good grades for the bachelor’s degree application
- For Master and PhD Applications Student should have the Bachelor (16 year) and Master ( 18 year ) education certificates or graduate with minimum good grades.
- Medically and Physically should be Fit
- Not have any Other Scholarship Recipient
Main and Major areas of the study programs are given below you can check in details by clicking the below links ( all details and Programs)
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Education and Sustainable Development
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Cities
- Reasonable Growth
- Waste Management
- Population Growth
- Green Chemistry
- Plastic Pollution and Micro Plastic
- Waster and Hygiene
- ICT for Development
- Innovation & Infrastructure Development
- Islamic Economics, Finance and Banking
- Development-related Social Sciences
For More Details
Bachelor: Click Here to Check Details
Master: Click Here to Check Details
PhD and Post-doc: Click Here to Check
How to apply
You need to secure the admission in one of the public universities of your own country (if there is no field in your country) then you can apply for morocco, Turkey, Tunisia, Malaysia, ( for all) ( Oxford, Harvard, and some other universities for master and PhD/Post-doc).
Note: Its not compulsory to secure admission you can apply without admission or offer letter
After Securing the Admission in any university of the above-mentioned country, then You need to submit the Online Application on the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship (IsDB) Portal.
Scholarship Will Cover your all Expenses; Airfare, Registration, Tuition fee, Accommodation, Monthly Stipend according to country expenses and research support.
Note: You need to Return the 50% amount if you will get the gainful jobs for master, PhD and Post-doc