Heidelberg University, Germany, one of the best Professors or researchers of Heidelberg University named as Prof. Dr. Daniela Mauceri is pleased to offer a PhD position with fully funded scholarship in the department of Neurobiology. All applicants from all nationalities can apply for this position. Prof. Dr. Daniela Mauceri is working on the major in Neuroscience in the department of Neurobiology, Heidelberg University, Germany. Heidelberg University is one the best university in Germany and at first position in the subject of Neuroscience and Research worldwide. This is the bright opportunity for all of world wide applicants to apply in this highly reputed university in Germany and explore their research with international researcher Prof. Dr. Daniela Mauceri in Germany.
- Organization: Professor Funding
- University: Heidelberg University
- Department: Department of Neurobiology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Deadline: 24 January 2020
Applicants are eligible of they are
- International (Applicants from all around the world)
- Must have the master’s degree or Transcript from one of the University outside of Germany
- Students should have the good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Applicants should have the outstanding research interest and good performance in their educational or research areas.
- Student should be in good medical and physical Health
- Given preference to the applicants if they have the experience in fluorescence microscopy, animal handling, neurobiology or microbiology/Molecular biology.
- English Language: There is no specific Requirement but students are able to fluent in English Language.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested Applicants are encouraged to apply for this Fellowships/Scholarships for PhD Position in department Neurobiology, Heidelberg University, Germany.
You Just need to Submit your Applications by Email along with all required documents in a Single Pdf File to the Email Address of Prof. Dr. Dani
- Resume or
- Cover Letter (with your motivation)
- Previous work (If any)
- Two Reference letters
Fellowships will be Fully Funded up to 3 years of the PhD.