Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Phase-ll is now open for accepting the new applications. HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan) has taken this initiative with the Government of Pakistan for the Pakistani students. This is Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduate students in Pakistani Universities. Now students can complete their study on government fully funded HEC Scholarships. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships program 2020 Phase-ll. Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas undergraduate Scholarships Phase 2.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Project is a fully funded financial assistance scheme that offers an opportunity to the meritorious and financially deserving students, especially females and persons with different abilities to continue higher education in a choice of their university. The Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarships are available for all fields of study in a regular four or five-year undergraduate level degree programs only. Now students can apply for their undergraduate admission and continue their study on HEC Ehsaas Scholarships. All those students who are financially weak and cannot bear the educational expenses then Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships for them to continue their undergraduate studies in Pakistani Universities.
Education above the intermediate level is one of the ways to overcome poverty. However, the opportunities for higher education itself are unevenly distributed. For example, only 0.4% of children in the lowest quintile of the population (from the relevant age group) enrolled in higher education institutions, which is far below the national average of 10%. The Ehsaas Scholarship aims to eliminate the root causes of this unequal opportunity.
- Organization: HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Phase-ll
- University: Universities of Pakistan
- Department: Multiple (All)
- Course Level: Undergraduate degrees
- Award: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50000
- Nationality: Pakistani Students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Application Start: 7 September 2020
- Application Deadline: 30 October 2020
Interested students for the Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarships for their undergraduate studies must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Students must be newly admitted in any Pakistani HEC Recognized University
- There Admissions must be on “Merit Bases”
- Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
- And age limit is the same as the university requirement for the admissions
- Availing any other scholarship or continuous grant
- Enrolled in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private )
- Secured admission on self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures
Objectives of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships
List of Universities
Almost all universities of Pakistan (HEC recognized) are eligible for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships. For your information here below the list of universities you can check by yourself
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Phase-ll Through HEC Ehsaas Scholarships online application system.
Students are required to submit their following documents along with the Ehsaas Scholarships online application (take print after submission) to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship by HEC and Government of Pakistan which will cover the University fee as per actual fee as per actual and annual stipend.
For Official Announcement