German Universities are announced to accept the application for DAAD fully funded Scholarship 2020 in Germany for International students from developing and newly industrialized countries for their sustainable development in Multiple Programs. International students with any educational background or fields can apply for their higher studies either in Master/MSc/MPhil or Ph.D. degree programs. DAAD Scholarship 2020/2021. Study in Germany. Scholarship in Germany. DAAD Scholarship in Germany.
DAAD is one of the most attractive scholarships in the world for international students to study in Germany. Are you looking for DAAD Scholarship 2020 in Germany? Are you really interested to study in Germany on a fully-funded scholarship? DAAD Scholarship 2020/2021 for International students is announced and now you can start your applications and submit successfully. With its improvement in situated postgraduate investigation programs, the DAAD advances the preparation of pros from advancement and recently industrialized nations. Well-prepared neighborhood specialists, who are coordinates with global accomplices, have a significant influence in the reasonable improvement of their nations. They are the best assurance for a superior future with less neediness, more training, and wellbeing for all.
- Organization: DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2020/21
- University: Universities of Germany
- Areas/Major: All Programs (Maximum)
- Course Level: Master & PhD Degrees
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (Developing Countries)
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline; Vary programs to programs
Interested Applicants for DAAD Scholarship 2020/21 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be an
International(from Developing countries) Click Here to Check the Country list Students should have a Bachelor`s degree or transcript for master’s degree applications in German Universities under DAAD Scholarship 2020
- Applicants should have the Master`s degree or transcript for Ph.D. degree applications in German Universities under DAAD Scholarship 2020
- Students should have at least 2 years of working experience at the time of application. Working experience can be from any public or private sector.
- Should have the degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Students should be in good physical and medical health
- Should be able to demonstrate the skills; Leadership, managing, research…etc
- Language Requirement: for the German taught programs, students should be able to take the 6 months German language course to meet the basic requirement.
- For English taught programs, students should submit proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOFEL.
Programs Offered for DAAD Scholarship 2020/21
DAAD offer multiple programs in different universities of Germany for International students to enroll and study. DAAD offered multiple programs for the academic year of 2020-2021 for all international students’ form developing countries for sustainable development.
Please Click below to download the list of programs offered for DAA Scholarship 2020/21
How to apply
Applications have only to be sent to the respective course directly!
Please refer to their respective websites for the application procedure (e.g.
sent to the DAAD will not be forwarded to the respective course/university.
You can apply for up to three courses.
If applying to more than one course, please list courses in order of priority in the DAAD application forms (see 7. Choice of host university/institution in Germany) and do not change the priorities in the according application form!
- DAAD Scholarship Application form with handwritten sign and date (Click Here to Download)
- Academic Resume or Cv in Europeans format (Click Here to Download)
- Letter of Motivation with Handwritten sign (Current occupation and choices of postgraduate programs, 2 pages maximum)
- Recommendation letter from your current or previous (if you are not working) employer
- Proof of Employment (with working experience and time duration)
- Language Proficiency Proof (IELTS, TOFEL)
DAAD Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship, which cover the all educational expenses in Germany for International students with Airfare, Monthly Stipend