Youth of Excellence (YES-China) Master Program Scholarship 2020-2021 scheme is introduced to promote the mutual understanding and friendship between China and other countries and to provide educational opportunities to the youths in developing countries. The Chinese Government designed this Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Master Program for the taking attraction of outstanding students from developing countries to come and continue their Master’s degree programs under this fully funded scholarship. Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is announced to accept the applications for Youth of Excellence (YES) Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC 2020) for Pakistani Students.
The Chinese Government Scholarship is a financial grant set up by the Chinese government to encourage understudies and researchers from everywhere throughout the world to lead their investigation and research at Chinese colleges. The grant plans to build the shared comprehension and friendship to build up the correspondence and collaboration China and the remainder of the world in the field of training, innovation, culture and financial matters. HEC Foreign Scholarships. HEC Scholarships.
Study in China on Fully Funded Scholarship Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 or CSC Scholarship 2020 for International Students to support them in Financial Support. CSC Scholarship is Designed by the Government of China and the Ministry of Education with the collaboration of Foreign Affairs. Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students.
- Organization: Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 and HEC
- University: Different universities
- Department: Different Programs
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online & Post
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Pakistani National
- The award can be taken in China
- Deadline: 20 May 2020
All Applicants who are looking for the admission and Scholarship in Chinese Universities under CSC Scholarship in China and HEC Should fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Pakistani Citizen are eligible for HEC-Youth of Excellence Scholarship
- Student Should have a bachelor’s degree /Transcript for Master Applications
- Should have at least 3 years of working experience (educational or Professional)
- Applicants should not be above 45 years old.
- Working in a government agency, company or research institute, and being a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or being a lecturer or assistant researcher or above in scientific researches. Govt. employment is mandatory for application consideration.
- Language Requirements: Good English language proficiency, able to follow English-taught courses well. Minimum requirements for reference: IELTS (Academic) total score 6.0, or TOEFL Internet score 80. (You can apply on English Proficiency Letter)
Degree Programs offered for Youth of Excellence Scholarship in China
Students from all around the Pakistan can apply for these following specified fields in their Master Degree Scholarships in China.
- The Master of Law (LL.M.) program in Chinese Law
- International Master of Public Health (IMPH) Program
- Master of International Economic Cooperation
- LL.M-Program in International Economic Law
- Master of China Studies
- MBA Program for developing Countries
- Master of International Finance (AMIF) program
- Master`s program of One-Belt-Road Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (MOSI)
Youth of Excellence (YES-China) Scholarship in China Details
Here are the short details of Youth of Excellence Scholarships 2020 for Pakistani Students to study in China through Chinese Government Scholarship CSC 2020.
- Country: China
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Duration: 1 and 2 years
- Language: English Teaching Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates are encouraged to apply in Chinese Universities for Youth of Excellence (YES) Scholarship in china Under Chinese Government Scholarship will follow the following Steps
There is only one application for CSC Scholarship for that, you need to register on CSC Application form and Submit your Application by selecting the Category A and putting the Agency number of 5861.
Send both the scanned copy and hard copy of application form and all other required documents to Chinese Embassy in Islamabad.
Address: No.1, Zhou-Enlai Avenue, Diplomatic Enclave(Extension), Islamabad, Pakistan
- Application form (mentioned above) with a 2-inch photo and the applicant’s signature.
- Personal statement of research (A minimum of 500 words in English).
- Copies of bachelor’s degree certificate(s) and academic transcript(s).
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant’s employers or professors.
- Telephone numbers and email addresses of the referees must be included in the letters.
- Certificate of Employment & English proficiency certificates.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
- Copy of the passport page of personal information (Ordinary Passport for Private Affairs only).
- One-year Program
- Exempted fees: tuition and internship fees.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Living Allowance (same as CSC).
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- A one-way air ticket to China upon registration and a one-way air ticket back from China to the student’s home country after completion of the study.
- 15-20 students per class
- Academic year from September, 2020.All Courses offered above taught in English.
- Two-year Program (1+1 studies) Scholarship for the first academic year is the same as One-year Program. In the second academic year, students will do their thesis back in their home countries and the dissertation defense in China, while the scholarship will only cover one round-trip ticket for dissertation defense.