DAAD Research Grants 2020-2021–Study in Germany. Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany.
German Universities are announced to accept the application for DAAD fully funded Scholarship 2020 in Germany for International students from developing and newly industrialized countries for their sustainable development in Multiple Programs. International students with any educational background or fields can apply for their higher studies for Ph.D. degree programs. DAAD Scholarship 2020/2021. Study in Germany. Scholarship in Germany. DAAD Scholarship in Germany.
DAAD is one of the most attractive scholarships in the world for international students to study in Germany. Are you looking for DAAD Scholarship 2020 in Germany? Are you really interested to study in Germany on a fully-funded scholarship? DAAD Scholarship 2020/2021 for International students is announced and now you can start your applications and submit successfully.
With its improvement in situated postgraduate investigation programs, the DAAD advances the preparation of pros from advancement and recently industrialized nations. Well-prepared neighborhood specialists, who are coordinates with global accomplices, have a significant influence in the reasonable improvement of their nations. They are the best assurance for a superior future with less neediness, more training, and wellbeing for all. Study in Germany. Research Grants 2020-2021 in Germany. DAAD fully funded scholarships
- Organization: DAAD Research Grants (Scholarship) 2020/21
- University: Universities of Germany
- Areas/Major: All Programs (Maximum)
- Course Level: Graduate Doctoral, PhD and Postdoc Degrees
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (Developing Countries)
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline; 30 October 2020
Interested Applicants for DAAD Scholarship 2020/21 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants should be an International (from Developing countries) Click Here to Check the Country list
- Students should have a Bachelor`s degree or transcript with and class upper division and master’s degrees are required or equivalent to the master degree according to the German Universities requirements.
- Should have the degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Students should be in good physical and medical health
- Should be able to demonstrate the skills; Leadership, managing, research…etc
- Language Requirement: The required language level depends on the applicant’s study plans and subject: In the arts, social sciences and in law, at least a good knowledge of German is usually expected. For the natural sciences and engineering, proof of good English language skills may also be accepted if English is spoken at the host institute.
Programs Offered for DAAD Research Grants 2020/21
DAAD offer multiple programs in different universities of Germany for International students to enroll and study. DAAD offered multiple programs for the academic year of 2020-2021 for all international students’ form developing countries for sustainable development. Students can apply in any of the following fields or offered programs for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany.
- Language and Culture Studies
- Law, Economics and Social Sciences
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture, Forestry and Nutritional Science
- Engineering and Technology
- Arts, Music and Sports
Details of DAAD Research Grants 2020-21-Scholarships in Germany
The aim of this grant programme is to support doctoral projects in Germany. Excellently-qualified young academics and scientists who have completed a Master’s degree or Diploma, or in exceptional cases a Bachelor’s degree at the latest by the time they begin their grant-supported research.
Doctoral programmes at a state or state-recognized institution of higher education or a non-university research institute in Germany:
- individual projects under the supervision of a university teacher or academic adviser
- participation in a structured doctoral study programme
- a maximum of four years; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant’s work schedule.
- Grants are initially awarded for a maximum of one year. Extensions depend on whether the selection committee considers the previous award period to have been successfully completed.
- For doctoral projects in Germany that require several years of research, research phases outside Germany can be supported if these are critical for the successful completion of the doctoral degree. Planned stays must be specified in the application in the work and time schedule and should not exceed a quarter of the anticipated total funding period.
How to Apply
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. Please note that the access to the application portal only appears while the current application period is running. After the application deadline has expired, the portal for this programme is not available until the next application period.
The access to the DAAD portal generally opens about 6 weeks before the application deadline at the latest. Click on Submitting an Application after open this following link.
To be submitted by post:
One recent reference from a university teacher which provides information about your qualifications (hand-signed, no digital or scanned
signature). Please regard the instructions given on the tab “Submitting an application“.
Current note: Due to the current pandemic situation, applications can be submitted on application dates that lie in 2020 without application reference.
Regional Office Nairobi
German Academic Exchange Service, Regional Office for Africa
Madison Insurance House, 3rd floor, Upper Hill Close, P.O. Box 14050
Tel.: +254 (733)/92 99 29
- Online Application form
- Academic Resume or Cv in Europeans format (Click Here to Download)
- Education documents (results, transcripts, degrees…etc)
- Letter of Motivation
- Research Proposal (including previous research)
- Recommendation letter from your current or previous (if you are not working) employer
- Proof of Employment (if Any)
- Language Proficiency Proof
- Other if any ( supporting documents eg; honors, awards…etc)
DAAD Research Grants Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship, which cover the all educational expenses in Germany for International students with Airfare, Monthly Stipend ( 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral ), Health Insurance and all other required support.