USTC Scholarship—Degree-seeking Program is a scholarship established by University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) to support USTC to recruit outstanding international students for studies in China. University of Science and Technology USTC is the top ranked university of China which mostly offer the maximum programs to attract the international Students to continue their higher studies in bachelor or Master or Doctoral program on USTC-University Scholarship Program There are maximum programs in Science and technology Field there are many Department and school in USTC you can find your place there if you are interested and your fields or programs are existing.
- Organization: USTC-Scholarship Program 2020
- Universities: University of Science and Technology, China
- Department: Maximum
- Course Level: Bachelor/Master/PhD
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online & Post
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Deadline: 31 March 2020
- Be International Students (Other than China Nationality)
- Have 12 year education certificates for the Bachelor Application and HSK Certificate
shouldhave Bachelor Transcript or Degree for Master program Application at the time of Application if graduated and Hope certificate if still enrolled student and maximum age limit 30 years.
- should have bachelor and Master transcript or degree for PhD programs Application at the time of Application if graduated or
should submitthe hope certificate if still enrolled students and maximum age limit is 35 years
- There is no any CGPA Requirement but it should be at least 2.7 out of 4 Scale
- Be good in mental and Physical health
- Language Requirement: Applicant must prove the language skills by English proficiency Letter or any other test Score if applying for the English Taught Programs.
There are many Programs click below to find your related
Schools and Departments: Click Here to Check
Bachelor Programs in Chinese: Click Here to Check
Master Programs in Chinese: Click Here to Check
Master Programs in English: Click Here to Check
PhD Programs Chinese or English: Click here to Check
How to Apply
Try to Contact with Professors for Acceptance letter ( Only for Master and PhD Students) it can Increase your Chances ( Its Optional)
Login to the USTC Application Portal,
1. Create your online application ID with a valid email account and input a password of your own. You will receive a confirmation email.
2. Log on your application ID and fill in all the information and upload required documents. The online application can be accessed and edited as many times as you like before the deadline of application (March 31, 2020). Your information will be automatically saved once you
click “NEXT” when you finish each step.
3. Submit your application form by clicking “Confirm and Submit” upon completion. Note that once your application pass “file review”, your information CANNOT be changed.
4. You can click “Status” in the Quick Links to check your application status.
Upload Scholarship form and Click on Save and Next
After Successfully apply you need to send your applications forms along with your all (Certified or Notarized) documents to the USTC International Admission office before 10 April 2020
Postal address: International College, University of Science and Technology of China, 96 Jinzhai Road, Hefei, 230026, Anhui, China
- USTC Application forms with
- Study plan or Research proposal
- Educational Documents (Notarized)
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of Language Skills
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Physical Examination form Click here to Download the Format
- Acceptance letter
(Optional) Click here to Download USTC Format
USTC-University Scholarship is a Fully Scholarship, which covers, Accommodations, Tuition and Registration fee, Monthly Stipend 2500 CNY for Bachelor 3000 CNY for Master and CNY RMB for PhD and medical Insurance.