USC has announced its USC fully funded scholarships 2021 for Domestic and International Students. Students from all around the world can apply at the University of Sunshine Coast, Australia for their PhD studies. Study in Australia is challenging for all international students because of financial problems but now you don’t need to be worried here are fully funded scholarships for international students. Scholarships in Australia, are fully funded scholarships to study in Australia with Australian Government Scholarships or University scholarships. PhD Scholarships in Australia. Scholarships in Australia. Government of Australia Scholarships. HDR Research Scholarships.
PhD Study in Australia, at the University of Sunshine Coast with fully-funded scholarships is a bright opportunity for Domestic and International Students to apply and secure the admissions with fully-funded scholarships in Australia. The purpose of this application at USC, Australia is to assist the domestic and international students who want to undertake PhD degrees with research projects to assess the broader environmental benefits and impacts of restorative aquaculture with scholarships in Australia to study in Australia. HDR Research Scholarships
The USC, University of Sunshine Coast is a public university based on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. It was started in 1996 with 524 students as the Sunshine Coast University College and later it was changed into the University of Sunshine Coast in 1999. Students are encouraged to apply at USC on Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia to study in Australia.
- Organization: USC Fully Funded HDR Scholarships 2021
- University: University of Sunshine Coast
- Department: Restorative Aquaculture
- Course Level: PhD Degrees
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Deadline: 30 September 2020
All interested students who are willing to secure admissions and scholarships at University of Sunshine Coast through Australian Government Scholarship, HDR Scholarships, must fulfill the following eligibility Criteria;
- Applicants should be Domestic or International (Students from all around the world)
- Have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or show an equivalent level of achievement with other academic qualifications or professional research experience
- Be accepted into a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast
- Not have an equivalent qualification to the one for which they are currently applying
- Students Should be able to demonstrate the research and scientific skills
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements by the University of Sunshine Coast, Australia. If you are not a native speaker of the English Language, then you have to submit the English language to prove by clicking here to check the details.
We have fully funded positions available for two outstanding PhD candidates, who will work towards evaluating the potential of restorative aquaculture to reverse human impacts on coastal marine environments, through the co-culture of seaweed and shellfish within the Moreton Bay marine park. The scholarships align with a FRDC funded project on the economic, environmental and social benefits of aquaculture.
The objectives of the PhD projects are to assess the broader environmental benefits and impacts of restorative aquaculture by assessing:
The benefits and impacts of existing shellfish aquaculture on the surrounding marine ecosystems as a baseline for restorative aquaculture
- The ‘spill-over’ benefits of seaweed aquaculture on the surrounding marine ecosystem, including enhancement of fish habitat, water quality improvements and blue carbon.
- Economic and environmental trade-offs in the co-culture of shellfish and seaweeds in the design of restorative aquaculture systems
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for PhD by research Scholarship in Australia 2021 by following through steps
Prior to completing an official application, applicants are required to contact the supervision panel to discuss the project.
- Dr. Alexandra Campbell via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof Nick Paul via email email@example.com
- Assoc Prof Andrew Olds via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not a current USC HDR student, complete an application for program admission following the directions on the HDR Applicants page.
Apply for the scholarship
- Read the important information in the scholarship advertisement
- Follow the application instructions on the Applying for a HDR Scholarship webpage
You may upload your all scan documents during your online application at University of Sunshine Coast for HDR Research Scholarships, Australian Government scholarship 2021
- Academic Resume or CV
- Educational Documents (transcript/results.etc)
- Supervision or Acceptance letter (details)
- Letter of Recommendations
- Research Proposal or proposed Study Programs
- Publications/Awards/Honor/…etc (If any)
- English Language Proof
- Other supporting documents
HDR Research Scholarships are fully funded scholarships which will cover Annual Stipend of $28,092, Annual Operating Funds of $10000, Annual Tuition Fees of $28000 and overseas student health cover $3420.