University of Nottingham Ningbo, China Strategic Research Scholarships application is open to All around the world students of outstanding qualities of academic performance, research ability / potential, communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership abilities. PhD Degree Program Under the Research Areas of New Energy and Environment Material and Granular Material & Geotechnlogy.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: New Energy & Environment Material/ Granular Materials & Geotechnology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International Students
- The program can be taken in China
- Application Deadline: Open till filled
PhD Research Areas
The scholarships are to support research projects outlined under the following themes:
Length of Scholarship: up to 36 months, subject to satisfactory progression
Closing Date: Open till filled
- New Energy & Environmental Materials
- Granular Materials and Geotechnology
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Have an 18-year degree or transcript for PhD
- Employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Should be good in Physical and Medical Health
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency the relevant subject area.
- Applicants should demonstrate outstanding qualities of academic performance, research ability / potential, communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership abilities.
- More details can be found on the ‘ entry requirements’ page of the website.
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly advised to prepare a detailed research proposal. You are encouraged to work and refine your proposal with the potential UNNC supervisor, who are listed on the website of each department/school.
Please email scanned copies of the following documents to PHDadmissions@nottingham.edu.cn
- A completed application form (all fields filled)
- Copies of degree certificates for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Two references must be emailed to PHDAdmissions@nottingham.edu.cn directly by the referees
- English Language test score report (IELTS/PTE academic etc.) if applicable
- A research proposal
- A copy of passport (international applicants) or ID card (Chinese nationals)
- An electronic copy of passport-sized photo
- A brief CV
- A Personal Statement