Singapore International Graduate Award (Singa) 2021- Fully Funded Scholarships in Singapore for International Students.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore International Graduate Award Scholarship 2020-2021. SINGA Scholarship. Scholarship in Singapore.
Students can apply for their higher studies PhD Degrees on Fully Funded Scholarships in Singapore. There are multiple research projects under A*Star, NTU, NUS and SUTD. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD. Study in Singapore. SINGA Scholarship for International Students.
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights. Fully Funded Scholarship 2021. Scholarship for International Students 2021. Singapore Scholarships 2021
- University or Organization: Singapore International Graduate Award 2021
- Department: Maximum Research Areas
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 650 +
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Deadline: 1 December 2020
All Interested Students from all around the world to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Subjects will be awarded in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering
- Should have the research interest and relevant field of study
- Must hold the Bachelor and Master Degree/transcripts or equivalent
- There are no minimum age and grades limits
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- Language Requirement: Ir depends on your application and proficiency in English and IELTS/TOFEL/GRE are Optional.
The main Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories given below for Singapore International Graduate Award, Fully Funded Scholarships in Singapore:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
More information on:
If you are interested in Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2021 then I will recommend you to explore these following research areas and with project and supervisors for your applications. SINGA Scholarships 2021 is a fully funded scholarships for International Students to Study in Singapore.
Important Note: Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates to study in Singapore through SINGA Award fully funded scholarships then must follow the given steps below for successful applications.
First, you need to search the research projects and relevant research areas according to your interest. For the research projects and superiors exploring profiles, please visit the links given below one by one.
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Then Contact with Supervisors for Consent or acceptance letter through email.
How to Contact: Send them a professional email (including short intro, research, background, and research interest along with details CV). (please be careful about grammatical mistakes.
After getting consent or acceptance letter you must have to apply for the Scholarships application through the online application portal by clicking on the following link
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in or .png format)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Note: Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
The award provides financial support for up to 4 years of PhD studies. It includes:
- Full support of tuition fees
- Stipends – S$2,000 per month (S$24,000 per annum), to be increased to S$2,500 per month (S$30,000 per annum) after passing Qualifying Examinations
- One-time S$1,000 settling-in allowance
- One-time airfare grant of S$1,500