A research group at Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xian, China is looking for 3 PhD’s and 4 Master’s candidates in Control Engineering for year 2020.
All the candidates will be accepted under Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) for session 2020.
- Control Systems/ Digital Signal Processing/ Extreme Learning/ Deep Learning/ Image Processing/ Robotics/ Instrumentations or similar
- IELTS (with 6 Bands overall) is compulsory to apply for this position. This is early notice for admission and there is enough time for IELTS
- Candidates will get an opportunity to do research work with experts in Singapore, Ukraine and Russia
- Full payment for Open Access Journals
- Funding’s for International Conferences
- 4500 RMB (for PhD) + Medical insurance, 3700 RMB (for Masters) + Medical insurance
- Deadline: Open till vacancies full
Professors in this group are extremely friendly and helpful
Professors are working on following 3 research areas.
Candidate should be interested in any of the following research work.
Research Area 1; (Biomedical Signal Processing/Image Processing)
EEG Signal Processing, Extreme Learning/ Deep Learning, High resolution coherence tomography (OCT) technology and its applications, Unicast and multicast service grooming and protection in optical communication networks;
Research Area 2; (Hydraulic/Robotics)
Analysis and design of hydraulic accessories and systems based on magnetic, liquid and mechanical coupling analysis, Hydraulic system flow field analysis, Hydraulic system testing and control;
Research Area 3; (PID/Robotics)
Theoretical analysis, detection and control technology research of electro-hydraulic servo system, detection of aircraft hydraulic system and control system, control theory and experimental technology research, parallel robot technology research, theoretical teaching and experimental teaching integration teaching mode research.
IELTS (with 6 Bands overall) is compulsory to apply for this position. This is early notice for admission and there is enough time for IELTS
How to Apply:
Kindly email your credentials (CV+MSc+BSc+IELTS) with subject
(MSc: Research Area 1 or MSc: Research Area 2 or MSc: Research Area 3)
(PhD: Research Area 1 or PhD: Research Area 2 or PhD: Research Area 3)
P.S. The name and email id of professors are not shown to avoid unnecessary emails
Note: There are total 6 phds and 10 masters students working in this group.