PPSC Jobs August 2019 Consolidated Advertisement No. 27/2019 Latest Announced by the Punjab Public Service Commission for Various Posts of BS-14 to BS-18 i.e. Research Associate, Inspector, Auditor, Junior Instructor, Artst, agriculture engineer, Computer Programmer and SST through PPSC Recruitment Services, are totally controlled by the Government of Punjab and It announced the multiple Jobs for Fresh and Experienced Professionals to serve Pakistan Nation.
- Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
- Location: Pakistan
- Announcement Date: 9
- Last Date: 2
- Advertising Source: Jang & The nation on 9/8/2019
PPSC Vacancies / Positions:-
Population Welfare Department
- 01 Research Associate BPS-17
- 63 Inpsector Cooperative Societies / Auditor / Junior Instructor BPS-14
- 01 Artst Designer BPS-16
- 01 Agriculture Engineer BPS-18
- 02 Computer Programmer BPS-17
Labour & Human Resource Department
- 04 Social Security Officer BPS-16
- 07 SST BPS-16
- To appear in
test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 02-09-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). .
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25
markshall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview.
CGPAis not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600 from Sr. No.274 to Sr. No.279 under Head:“C02101-
ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
How to apply for PPSC Jobs August 2019
First, you will download the Challan form against all these above posts
Click here to download the Challan Form
Take a print and Fill and Submit it to the respective Bank
After that Visit the PPSC Official Website and apply online