For the purpose of cultivating qualified Chinese language teachers and facilitating the promotion of Chinese language and culture, the Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban) launches “Confucius Institute Scholarship” (CIS). According to the “Rules of Application for Confucius Institute Scholarship 2019”(Rulers), outstanding studentsand currently employed Chinese language teachers who recommended by Confucius Institutes, independently operated Confucius Classrooms as well as HSK overseas test centers (recommending institutions) are welcome to study at Lanzhou University (LZU).
- University or Organization: Confucius Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor/Master/PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Non-Chinese students
- The award can be taken in China
- Deadline: 20 September & 20 November 2019
- Course Start: December 2019 & March 2020
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, masters and PhD in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (PhDTCSOL)
- In good physical and mental condition well performed both academically and behaviorally
- Aspired to take future careers on the teaching or international promotion of Chinese language
- Between the age of 16-35 by September1st, 2019.
How to Apply
For clutching this educational bursary, applicants are required to access the web at Click Here to Apply and apply for a CIS ID. After that, aspirants need to apply for Admission at Lanzhou University. When the university will confirm the admission of applicants then seekers can print the program certificate online and register at LZU the designated date as per admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: A scanned copy of passport photo page, provide certified documents of designation signed by their entrusted legal guardians in China, A scanned copy of score reports of HSK and HSKK, Recommendation letter by the recommending institution, provide the certificate and a reference letter from the employing institution, Physical Examination Record for Foreigners, Applicants currently worked as Chinese language teachers shall provide the certificate and reference letter from the employing institution, A certification of the highest education diploma or degree and an official transcript, 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors.
- Admission Requirements: As per the university’s entry requirements, claimant’s prerequisite to have their previous degree certificates and academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: You need to provide evidence of English language skills.
The grant will provide full coverage