Henan University CSC Scholarships 2020/21. CSC Scholarships 2020/21. Chinese Government Scholarships 2020/21. CSC Scholarships for Henan University.
Henan University is accepting the applications of Chinese Government Scholarship CSC 2020/21 for Master and PhD degrees in maximum programs on Fully Funded CSC Scholarships 2020. The Henan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 is for all nationals to apply for their Master’s and PhD degree scholarships. Henan University is the oldest public research institution in China with good and historical professors in multiple programs from basic arts to life sciences. Henan University CSC Scholarships 2020/21. CSC Scholarships 2020/21. Chinese Government Scholarships 2020/21. CSC Scholarships for Henan University.
The Chinese Government Scholarship is a financial grant set up by the Chinese government to encourage understudies and researchers from everywhere throughout the world to lead their investigation and research at Chinese colleges. The grant plans to build the shared comprehension and friendship to build up the correspondence and collaboration China and the remainder of the world in the field of training, innovation, culture, and financial matters. Henan University CSC Scholarship 2020.
Study in China on Fully Funded Scholarship Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 or CSC Scholarship 2020 for International Students to support them in Financial Support. CSC Scholarship is Designed by the Government of China and the Ministry of Education with the collaboration of Foreign Affairs. Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students.
- Organization: Chinese Government Scholarship 2020/21
- University: Henan University
- Department: Maximum Fields
- Course Level: Master & PhD Degrees
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Deadline: 30 June 2020 (Already extended)
All Applicants who are looking for the admission and Scholarship in Chinese Universities (Henan University) under CSC Scholarship in China Should fulfill the following eligibility criteria to study in China;
- All nationalities except china can apply for this grant
- Student Should have a bachelor’s degree /Transcript for Master Applications and Age limit is 35.
- Applicants must hold bachelor and master degrees, total 18-year education for the applications of PhD admissions and age limit is 40
- If you don’t have a Transcript or will Graduate in 2020 then you can apply Hope Certificates.
- Language Requirements: There are both language programs English and Chinese. Chinese HSK is required if you will choose Chinese taught, but if you don’t have then you must take one-year Chinese language course. For English Taught you must submit an English Proficiency Letter or IELTS, TOFEL…etc
Good Things Are
Henan University CSC Scholarships 2020/21 is supporting the students to no application fee and hard copies because of COVID-19.
- No Application fees
- No Hard Copies
Details of CSC Scholarships 2021
- Award: Fully Funded
- Level: Master and PhD
- Chinese Course: 1 year if Chinese Taught programs
- University: Henan University
- Nationaltity: International
Available Programs at Henan University
Henan University has wide range of programs for international students through Fully Funded Scholarship, CSC Scholarship 2020. Here below are the Master and PhD degree programs available for the international students in both Chinese and English Taught programs to apply at Henan University for CSC Fully Funded Scholarships 2020/21.
Students can apply in any subject of the following major departments or schools;
- Institute of Physics and Electronics
- Yellow River civilization and Sustainable Development Research Centre
- Computer and Information Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Philosophy and Public Administrations
- Key Laboratory of Natural Medicine and Immune Engineering
- Basics Medical Sciences
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mathematics and Statics
- Cultural Industry and Tourism Management
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Environment and Planning
- Life Sciences
- Physical Education
- Power Engineering Materials
- Chinese Language and Culture
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates are encouraged to apply in Henan University for Scholarship in china Under Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC Scholarships 2020/21) will follow the following Steps
Note: If you have Acceptance letter it can increase your chances (Not Compulsory)
First, you need to register on CSC Application portal and Submit your Application by selecting the Category B and putting the Agency number of 10475
Click Here to Apply Online
After Completing and submitting your CSC Applications, you have to submit another application on Henan University admission portal by clicking on the given link below. When you will start your applications at Henan University then please put your csc reference number.
Click Here to Apply Online
Students are requested to submit these following documents in both of CSC and Henan university application portals;
- CSC and University Application Forms
- Original (Scan) or Certified/notarized Copies of Your Degrees and Transcripts
- Two recommendation Letters
- Copy of HSK Test (for Chinese taught) and English Certificate, IELTS/TOFEL (for English Taught) or English proficiency letter will be acceptable
- Research plan/Study Plan or Research proposal in China
- Copy of Passport
- Statement of Purpose
- Physical Examination Form (Click Here to Download)
- Publications (if any)
- Other Supporting Materials
Fully Funded: Will cover your, Tuition and Registration Fee, Internship and laboratory expenses, Accommodation, Monthly Stipend 3000 RMB for Master and 3500 RMB for PhD according to CSC policy and Health insurance.