HEC-COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTERS & PHD IN THE UNITED-KINGDOM 2020
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Masters and PhD scholarships allow talented and motivated individuals to gain advanced knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford their studies in the UK.
- University or Organization: HEC- Commonwealth Scholarship 2020
- Department: Maximum
- Course Level: Master/PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Pakistani
- The program can be taken in UK
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2019
The admission is open under Commonwealth scholarship in United Kingdom for 2020. Basic eligibility requirements are as follow:
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- For Master Scholarship, candidate by closing date of application must hold a first class/first division degree complete in all aspects in graduate qualification (16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA etc) in the relevant field of study.
- For PhD scholarship, applicant must hold a first class degree in relevant postgraduate qualification (18/17 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study by closing date of applications
- Not have any third division throughout your academic career and maximum of two second divisions are allowed but candidate must not have second division in the terminal/last degree.
- Be unable to afford the study in the United Kingdom without this scholarship
Commonwealth Masters and PhD scholarships are for candidates from low and middle income Commonwealth countries, for fulltime Masters & Doctoral study (PhD) at a UK University. These scholarships are offered under following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
How to Apply
Apply online at HEC website: Click Here
After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After that apply online to Commonwealth Scholarship through EAS form for Masters & Doctoral studies (PhD) through Electronic Application System (EAS) at:
- Masters: Click Here
- PhD: Click Here
- All the applications for Masters/PhD without submitting both EAS Application form and online HEC form will not be entertained in any case.
- Save your HEC online application & Commonwealth online application after successful submission to relevant portals.
- Hardcopies of HEC application form (alongwith relevant academic documents viz. transcripts, equivalence for foreign degree, statement of purpose, study/research plan, copies of CNIC, Domicile) & submitted Commonwealth scholarship forms may be kept saved. They will be taken from shortlisted candidates only
Benefits of the programme / FINANCIAL COVERAGE
The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month or £1,330, for those at universities in London metropolitan area.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable.
- Study travel grants towards the cost of study-related travel within UK or Overseas.
- Family allowances
Saber Khan · August 28, 2019 at 8:08 PM
Thanks for great information.
One question,they need job experience.?
Muhammad Usman · August 29, 2019 at 7:30 AM
no but if you have then it will give your adventages
razik · August 31, 2019 at 2:55 PM
Is their MBA available
Muhammad Usman · August 31, 2019 at 7:14 PM
Muhammad Zubair · August 31, 2019 at 4:28 PM
Muhammad Usman · August 31, 2019 at 7:14 PM
not at anitial stage
Atif Ali · September 3, 2019 at 10:52 AM
age limit for master??
Muhammad Usman · September 5, 2019 at 2:48 PM
not more than 28 year
rumaisamehmood · September 4, 2019 at 4:31 AM
I need to ask that, I have recently completed my degree this month and my degree is not issued yet. Am i eligible for this scholarship?kindly reply
Muhammad Usman · September 5, 2019 at 2:37 PM
Yes you are eligible, You can use transcript or Provisional Certificate Degree is not compulsory if you have one of these you can apply for his scholarship
pirahmed · September 11, 2019 at 7:39 AM
Dear sir, in last section of hec portal that show in dropdown menu CHALLAN so how can i submit CHALLAN? or how much cost of this CHALLAN, and also tell me can i direct transfer amount via mobile app or through bank CHALLAN submitted?
Muhammad Usman · September 11, 2019 at 8:32 AM
Yes you can transfer and take screenshot. But for this no demands for chalan from HEC on official announcement, You can submit it without chalan form,
Omair Sajjad · October 25, 2019 at 1:43 PM
Recently i applied this HEC MASTER PROGRAM UK 2020
Today on 25th October, i received an email from HAT HEC (HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION APTITUDE TEST), sending me a roll number slip, and that i need to appear in a test, in the test type ita written HAT General, as i am a medical doctor my profession, can you tell you tell me what is this about, and what should i study, as It say test consist of 40%verbal 30%analytical 30% quanitative), please address this problem with regard to this problem(Applied for MS Program via CWC And HEC portals)
Muhammad Usman · October 31, 2019 at 6:07 AM
Here are the 6 Files (Books) only for HEC Test Practice Materials Please Click on the Below Links and Download books and Try your Best for Preparations a& to get Good Marks for Commonwealth HEC Test.
Also Share and Subscribe Careers Help Desk
khan · September 11, 2019 at 5:31 PM
Sir if candidate 31 year year old eligible for master program or not.
Muhammad Usman · September 12, 2019 at 8:03 AM
Zubair Tanveer · September 12, 2019 at 2:23 AM
I am Applying for PhD and after the completion of 64% of the application I reached at the page titled as “Proposed Study in the UK (page 1)” which mentions the following text.
You must name your proposed supervisor at each university. Your application will be considered ineligible unless it is accompanied by at least one supporting statement from a UK supervisor. You must seek prior permission from all the proposed supervisors you list in your application. It is your responsibility to ensure that each of your proposed supervisors has received the request for a supporting statement and the each is able to complete the supporting statement by the deadline.
My question is that what is a supporting statement ? is this a form ? I have succeeded to agree one professor for my supervision and now he is demanding for the supporting statement form. kindly help me in this regard.
Muhammad Usman · September 12, 2019 at 7:59 AM
supoortinig statement means your intentions and interest
Muhammad Zain · September 16, 2019 at 11:50 AM
Can you share that file of answering 3 question while filling your long term/short term goals?
Muhammad Usman · September 16, 2019 at 7:29 PM
Ofcourse Your email Id?
Muhammad Yaseen · September 17, 2019 at 12:03 PM
can u send me too that 3 answers of questions please..
Muhammad Usman · September 21, 2019 at 3:08 PM
Muhammad Yaseen · September 17, 2019 at 12:00 PM
Assalamu alaikum sir, i want to apply for MBA so there is MBA i read your answer, but sir i am confused in form at csc theme, there isnt any Mba related field? guide sir please time is very short,
Muhammad Usman · September 21, 2019 at 3:12 PM
then you cant apply bro
Rooshan · September 19, 2019 at 6:37 PM
sir, I can’t find the challan form and is it necessary to add a research proposal in the hec application?
What does the placement letter mean?
also, could you share the file of the long term/short term goals as well? my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Muhammad Usman · September 21, 2019 at 3:10 PM
no ned of chalan, No need of research proposal if you are applying for master, placement letter means acceptance letter
Hafiz Muhammad Asfahan · September 20, 2019 at 1:36 AM
Currently, enrolled students can apply for this scholarship.
My session is 2016-2020
Muhammad Usman · September 21, 2019 at 3:04 PM
no you cant
Shahzeb Ali · October 14, 2019 at 5:07 AM
may i ask the deadline for this scholarship as i saw few days ago it said 30th October and now its saying 30th September
Muhammad Usman · October 19, 2019 at 3:33 PM
Deadline for HEC is 30th September and Commonwealth portal is 30 October