Global Partnership Scholarships for 2020-21 are open for new applications. Ewha Womans University, South Korea is accepting the applications for Ewha Global Partnership Scholarship 2020-2021. Students from developing countries can apply for the Global Partnership Scholarships for their undergraduate or graduate degree programs at Ewha Womans University, South Korea. Scholarships in Korea. Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships. Scholarships for International Students in South Korea. Scholarships for Undergraduate. Fully Scholarships for graduates in Korea. Undergraduate Scholarships. Graduate Scholarships. Ewha Womans University Scholarships.
Ewha Womans University was founded in 1886 as the first higher education institution for Korean Women. It has a very attractive and research institution with 25000 students and 987 faculty members within 11 colleges, 15 graduate schools and 66 research institute. Global Partnership Scholarships for Developing countries 2020-21. Scholarships for undergraduate degrees, Scholarships for graduate degrees, Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships 2020-21, Study in Korea, Scholarships in Korea.
- Organization: Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships 2020-21
- University: Ewha Womans University
- Department: Multiple departments and Programs
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Award: Fully Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Students from Developing Countries
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Deadline: 14th June and 15 November 2020
Interested applicants for the undergraduate or graduate degrees’ applications at Ewha Womans University, South Korea on Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships 2020-21 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be from developing countries
- Students must have at least 12-year education or equivalent for the undergraduate degree applications.
- Applicants must have the at least 16 year or 18-year education/equivalent for the graduate degree applications.
- Students must fulfill the eligibility requirement according to the Ewha Womans University (requirements can be vary from one course to another)
- Applicants should be good in physical and medical health.
- Students must be motivated for study in Korea
- Language Requirement: Every course or department has its own language requirement but students must be able to demonstrate the Korean language or English Language proficiency such as IELTS, TOFEL or English Proficiency certificate from institutions.
Details About Global Partnership Scholarships
Ewha Global Partnership Program (EGPP) Scholarship is designed by the Ewha Womans University, South Korea for applicants from developing countries who demonstrate high potential to become a female leader, and applies undergraduate or graduate programs via special admission for international students. Some general details are given below
- Scholarship Name: Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships 2020-21
- University: Ewha Womans University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Programs: Maximum programs
- Scholarship: Fully Scholarship
- Country: South Korea
- Deadline: for Fall (14 June 2020) and Spring (15 November 2020)
Available Degree Programs at Ewha Womans University
Ewha Womans University was founded in 1886 as the first higher education institution for Korean Women. It has very attractive and research institution with 25000 students and 987 faculty members within 11 colleges, 15 graduates school and 66 research institute. There are maximum programs at Ehwa Womans University and here below are the details of major college or schools;
- Liberal Arts
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Art & Design
- Business administration
- Science and Industry Convergence
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships 2020-21 at Ewha Womans University, South Korea. Students are encouraged to apply for the admission in any undergraduate or graduate degree programs at Ewha Womans University. Click on the following link to check the details and applications.
There is no separate application for scholarships students are welcome to select the Ewha Global Partnership Scholarship in admission application portal.
- Copy of Passport
- Educational documents (results cards, degrees, transcripts…etc)
- Statement of purpose/motivational letter
- Research proposal/Study plan (for Graduate only)
- Language proficiency proof
- Other documents if any
The Global Partnership Scholarship program will cover the full tuition fee including admission fee, accommodation (on-campus dormitory fee) and a monthly stipend to study in Korea.