Friedrich Naumann Foundation is accepting the applications for DAAD Scholarships application in Germany. Scholarship for international students to study in Germany or Switzerland through Friedrich Naumann Foundation. For scholarships in Germany, international students from all around the world such as Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe are eligible to apply and study in Germany free. Students can apply for undergraduate degree scholarships or master degree scholarships in Germany. DAAD Scholarships. Scholarships in Germany. Study in Germany. Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany. Germany Scholarships for international students.
Friedrich Naumann Foundation scholarships in Germany supports the students in any subjects or area of interest in which they are interested and eligible to study in Germany. If you are searching for the undergraduate scholarships to study abroad or master scholarships to study abroad then here is one of the best opportunities to secure your admission for higher studies in Germany on Fully funded scholarships. Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships in Germany. Scholarships for International students. Undergraduate scholarships in Germany. Master Scholarships in Germany.
Friedrich Naumann Foundation attracts a maximum of talented and diverse students each year for their higher study in Germany on Scholarships support. This scholarship is designed for high performing students with good leadership and management skills. Germany is looking for attractive applications from all international students to make their future bright with Scholarships in Germany through DAAD.
- Organization: Friedrich Naumann Foundation: Scholarships for International Students
- University: Universities Germany, Switzerland or within the European Union
- Areas/Major: Maximum (almost all programs)
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Master Degree
- Award: Fully Funded (except Airfare)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Germany, Switzerland
- Application Deadline: 30 April & 31 October each year
Interested applicants to study in Germany on the basis of fully-funded scholarships in Germany such as DAAD scholarship or Friedrich Naumann Foundation: Scholarship for international students then must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- International Applicants can apply (outside of Germany)
- Students must hold the degree/transcript of high school (12 years) education or equivalent to the German universities for undergraduate admission requirements
- Applicants must hold the degree/transcript of Undergraduate/bachelor (16 years) education or equivalent to the German universities for master admission requirements
- Students must have an outstanding school or academic record
- Applicants will have interested or already enrolled in the social and political involvement and commitment to the values of the social democracy
- Students must be responsible, motivated reliable individuals willing to get involved with the foundation`s network
- Language Requirement: There is of specific language requirement but students must prove their language proficiency of German or English by some official certificate.
- Giftedness: Candidates have very good to outstanding academic or scientific records in their subject areas and well-rounded interests within school or university and beyond.
- Personal requirements: Candidates are reliable, highly motivated personalities, who are willing to make decisions and take responsibility in the tradition of the German liberal party and ready to actively contribute to the further development of the social, political, cultural and economic life.
- Social and political engagement: Candidates have a distinct liberal profile combined with an awareness of and commitment to social and political issues, which translates into participation in higher-education institutions, engagement in a liberal political party or organizations, associations and initiatives.
Details of Friedrich Naumann Scholarships in Germany
The scholarship scheme is open to qualified international candidates pursuing their first degree, Bachelor’s or Master’s, at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany, Switzerland, or within the European Union.
Equal importance is placed on both material and non-material support: Scholarships, study cost- and foreign residence allowances, etc. are a means to ensure financial stability. But participating in education projects, getting involved in activities by other scholarship holders, and contributing ideas to the Foundation’s work is what breathes life into non-material support.
Scholarships in Germany such as DAAD scholarships or Friedrich Naumann Foundation scholarships for international students to study in German Universities through fully funded scholarships support by the government of Germany. Here below the general details of the scholarships offered by Friedrich Naumann Foundation to study in Germany.
- Foundation: Friedrich Naumann Scholarship for International Students
- Target: Bachelor/Undergraduate & Master degree
- Duration: complete degrees
- Award: Fully Funded (except airfare)
- Nationality: International Students
- Degree Programs: Any
Young people committed to the political ideas of the German liberal party and willing to take responsibility. They come from any discipline or subject taught at state-recognised universities of applied sciences or higher-education institutions in Germany. Those who are awarded a scholarship by the Foundation for Freedom are considered to be members of the ‘liberal family’ in Germany.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the admission and scholarships in Germany on fully-funded Scholarships by following the steps given below;
Note: If you already have admission or offer letter from one of the German universities then chances will be high (for that you can apply in any university before scholarship application if you want), Not Compulsory
Fill and submit the online application by clicking on the link given below. Applications are only possible by the following link, (Please wait it will update soon)
Required documents can be as the following;
- Identity proof
- Educational documents
- Personal statement or motivational letter
- Research plan or study plan (only for master)
- Recommendation letters
- Language proof
- Others if any
International students receive a monthly base amount of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diplom, Magister or state examination programme or EUR 850 in a Master’s course. In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276. The scholarship does not have to be repaid.