Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 has announced its opening and accepting the application for the University of Science and Technology, China (USTC) for academic year of 2020-2021. University of Science and Technology USTC is the top ranked university of China which mostly offer the maximum programs to attract the international Students to continue their higher studies in Master or Doctoral program on Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship program (CSC or CGS). There are maximum programs in Science and technology Field there are many Department and school in USTC you can find your place there if you are interested and your fields or programs are existing.
- Organization: Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
- Universities: University of Science and Technology, China
- Department: Maximum
- Course Level: Master/PhD
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online & Post
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Deadline: 15 March 2020
- Be International Students (Other than China Nationality)
- Have the Bachelor Transcript or Degree for Master program Application at the time of Application if graduated and Hope certificate if still enrolled student and maximum age limit 30 years.
- Have the bachelor and Master transcript or degree for PhD programs Application at the time of Application if graduated or should submit the hope certificate if still enrolled students and maximum age limit is 35 years
- There is no any CGPA Requirement but it should be at least 2.7 out of 4 Scale
- Be good in mental and Physical health
- Language Requirement: Applicant must prove the language skills by English proficiency Letter or any other test Score if applying for the English Taught Programs.
There are many Programs click below to find your related
Schools and Departments: Click Here to Check
Master Programs in Chinese: Click Here to Check
Master Programs in English: Click Here to Check
PhD Programs Chinese or
English: Click here to Check
How to Apply
Try to Contact with Professors for Acceptance letter it can Increase your Chances ( Its Optional)
Login to the Chinese Government Scholarship CSC Application portal
After logging, please choose Type B and fill in 10358 as agency code for USTC.
- Please fill in the exact “Family name”, “First name” and passport number as shown on your passport, and make sure the email address and “present contact address” (postal address for admission documents) correct and valid.
chooseto learn Chinese language prior to major study, please fill in the “duration of elementary Chinese study” as 2020-9-1 to 2021-7-15 and “duration of major study” as 2021-9-1 to 2024-7-15 (for instance of 3-year program). If chooseEnglish-taught program, please fill in the “duration of major study” as 2020-9-1 to 2023-7-15 (for instance of 3-year program).
- Please make sure you have put your photo on and sign the application form, otherwise it will be INVALID.
- Once you have downloaded the complete form, please DO NOT retrieve your application in
CSC systemwithout our permission, otherwise we will be unable to process your application further.
Login to the USTC Application Portal,
After Successfully apply you need to send your applications forms along with your all (Certified or Notarized) documents to the USTC International Admission office before 10 April 2020
Postal address: International College, University of Science and Technology of China, 96 Jinzhai Road, Hefei, 230026, Anhui, China
- Chinese Government and USTC Application forms with Hand written Sign
- Study plan or Research proposal
- Educational Documents (Notarized)
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of Language Skills
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Physical Examination form
Chinese Government scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship, which covers, Airfare, Accommodations, Tuition and Registration fee, Monthly Stipend 3000 RMB for Master and 3500 RMB for PhD and medical Insurance.