For recruiting high achieving graduate students from all around the world, the United Arab Emirates University is offering PhD funding for International Students.The grant is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the Masters and PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
United Arab Emirates University is an accredited research-based institution. It is continuously ranked as the top university in the United Arab Emirates and the 4th in the GCC. It was placed as the third best business school in Africa and the Middle East in the 2010 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report.
University or Organization: United Arab Emirates University
Course Level: Ph.D,
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in
Application Deadline: 31 October 2019
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
Havea GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in Master degree.
- Have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
Havedissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Education, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Meet the PhD admission requirements and apply here.
How to Apply
To apply for a PhD Scholarship, please:
- Complete the Admission application here.
- Complete and submit the PhD Scholarship application here and all required documents.
- The form should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Master/Bachelor Transcript or Degree,
Cv, Statement of Purpose, Achievements, Publications (If any).
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.