The Singapore University of Technology and Design is offering an energizing chance to apply for the Rock – SUTD International Scholarship. The principle target of the program is to help scholastic and learning magnificence by pulling in astounding and qualified abilities to seek after an undergrad training at SUTD in Singapore.
Through the liberality of Hexacon Construction Private Limited, the Rock — SUTD Scholarship is set up to help scholastic and learning magnificence by drawing in remarkable and meriting abilities to seek after undergrad instruction at SUTD.
- University or Organization:
Singapore Universityof Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Department: All University Programs
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Deadline: 15 September 2019
The scholarship is open to Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and International Students who
- are applying for admission to SUTD’s undergraduate degree programs
- have good academic standing
- possess leadership potential and uphold strong values (passion, integrity, moral character and good conduct)
- have good records of service and contribution to the university and/or to the community at large
- special consideration for those with demonstrated financial need
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the minimum academic requirements for admission at SUTD.
Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to SUTD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will automatically consider for the award when they will take admission online at the SUTD. Shortlisted applicants may be interviewed face-to-face, via Skype or over the telephone.
Applicants must prepare the following information to facilitate the application:
- Softcopy of your Identity Card or relevant pages in your Passport
- Your Statement of Objectives (3,000 words) softcopy
- Submit your IELTS or TOEFL scores no later than 2 weeks after the application deadline.
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score report
- Not required, but highly recommended.
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 3 Recommenders
- Original Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree transcript and certificate softcopies
Will cover your