DAAD grants provide foreign academics and scientists with an opportunity to carry out research and continue their education in Germany. There are funding programs for various qualification phases and stages in a career.
The aim of this program is to support short-term research stays and
- University or Organization: DAAD
- Department: Maximum
- Course Level: Graduates/PhD/Postdoc/Researcher/
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Program Start: April 2020
- Application Deadline: Varying country to Country
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Graduates, Doctoral Candidate, PhD Students, Postdoctoral
,Researcher, Faculty are Eligible
- Applicants must work at a university or institute of higher education in their home country.
- Requirements vary country to country and level click here to Check
- The research project must be coordinated with an academic host institute in Germany. The applicant must be provided with a workplace.
How to Apply
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. The access to the DAAD portal opens about 6 weeks before the application deadline. Click Here to Apply
- Download and complete the online application form
- Prepare application documents
- If necessary, translate documents (unless they are already in German or English).
- Scan paper documents (except references) and save in PDF format. Please note that you can only upload PDF files to the portal.
- Upload the completed application form and the required appendices (except references and any work samples which you might have to submit) to the portal in PDF format. Translations, if applicable, should be uploaded together with the document issued in the original language.
- Submit the uploaded application documents online.
Documents to be uploaded to the DAAD portal:
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- List of academic publications (max. 3 pages)
Comprehensive statementabout research project (max. 10 pages)
- Time schedule and itinerary (host institutes / academic hosts) of the planned research stay
- Letter from host confirming academic cooperation, which refers to the applicant’s proposal and guarantees that a workplace will be provided
- Copy of the passport
DAAD Information Centre Islamabad
F-7/4, Street 55, House 23
Tel.: +92 (51) /2656-382
Monthly payments of
2,000 euros for assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers,
2,150 euros for professors
· Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
· Other payments cannot be made
Muhammad Zubair · August 31, 2019 at 4:24 PM
Sir ielts is compulsory for DAAD scholarship
Muhammad Usman · August 31, 2019 at 7:14 PM