The University of Duisburg-Essen is one of the strongest young top universities in the world (14th in the Times Higher Education (THE) Young University Ranking 2019). It is a member of the UA-Ruhr, Germany’s largest academic hub and an epicenter of innovation that fosters close interaction between academia and the private sector. This alliance provides students and researchers from around the world with an open gateway to the thriving metropolis Ruhr.
The chair for Software Systems Engineering is part of the research institute
We provide funding for PhD candidates Successful applicants have outstanding grades and a degree in computer science, software engineering, systems engineering, mathematics, business information systems or a related discipline.
Please let us know your research interest, the research challenge you like to work on, and your initial thoughts on how to address the challenge.
- A full-time contract with a competitive salary according to the German TV-L (40,0000-50,000 EUR)
- Dedicated travel and equipment budget
- An attractive and modern workplace with access to our excellent facilities
- Intensive mentoring and a structured PHD process
- Team-oriented working atmosphere and enthusiasm for innovative research
- English as working language
How to Apply:
Please send your application with reference number 451-19 to email@example.com, including the following application documents in pdf format:
– Research proposal (2-3 pages) describing the research problem you would like to solve
– Curriculum vitae
– Your Master thesis
– Bachelor/Master certificates and transcripts of records
More information: Clink Here
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions:
Prof. Dr. Klaus Pohl, (+49) 201 183-4660, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!