Netherland Government Scholarships by the name of the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is open for the 2020-2021 academic year. Applicants from all around the world can apply for the Netherland Government Scholarship 2020 or Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) to study in Holland. Scholarships in Netherland are accepting the applications for the short courses and master’s degree programs in Holland. Scholarships for International Students. Netherland Government Scholarships. Scholarships in Netherland.
The aims of Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) or Netherland Government Scholarships are to contribute to a society`s sustainable and inclusive development. Scholarships in Holland or Netherland Scholarships are open to the mid-career professionals in the international specific countries. The Netherlands Government Scholarship is initiated and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic to study in Netherland. Study in Holland. Study in Netherland on Scholarships. Scholarships in Holland.
There are multiple programs and courses available for the OKP Scholarship program in Netherland the Netherlands Government Scholarships 2020-2021. If you are looking or the scholarships to support your studies in Master degree programs, then Netherland Government Scholarships are one of the best option to apply and secure the position to continue your study in Holland.
- Organization: Netherland Government Scholarship OKP programme
- University: Universities of Netherland (Holland)
- Department: Maximum Fields
- Course Level: Master degree programs and short courses
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Netherland
- Deadline: 30 June 2020
Interested applicants for OKP Netherland Government Scholarships, should fulfill the following eligibility criteria before applying
- Applicants should be international (list of eligible countries are given below)
- Every program and university has its own eligibility criteria (see below)
General Eligibility criteria
- Should have the minimum or equivalent education for required programs or courses
- Must be in good physical and medical health
- should meet the language requirement of selected programs (if any)
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- Scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or programme for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
General Detail of OKP Scholarship to study in Holland
- Award: Fully Funded
- Programs: Short Courses and Master Degree Programs
- Duration: Short Courses (2 weeks to 12 months) and Master degree (12 to 24 months)
- Funded by: Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Nuffic
- Nationality: International Students
List of Eligible Countries for Netherland Government Scholarship
Students from the following countries are eligible to apply for the OKP Scholarship program in Netherland.
Afghanistan ▪ Albania ▪ Armenia ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Benin ▪ Bhutan ▪ Bolivia ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Burundi ▪ Cambodia ▪ Colombia ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Cuba ▪ Egypt ▪ Ethiopia ▪ Georgia ▪ Ghana ▪ Guatemala ▪ Guinea ▪ Jordan ▪ Kenya ▪ Lebanon ▪ Liberia ▪ Mali ▪ Mozambique ▪ Myanmar ▪ Nepal ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Niger ▪ Nigeria ▪ North Macedonia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Rwanda ▪ Senegal ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Somalia ▪ South Africa ▪ South Sudan ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Sudan ▪ Suriname ▪ Tanzania ▪ Thailand ▪ Tunisia ▪ Uganda ▪ Vietnam ▪ Yemen ▪ Zambia ▪ Zimbabwe
Courses or Programs Available for Study in Netherland
There more than 100 programs are available for the short courses (2 weeks to 12 months) and master degree programs (12 to 24 months) for international students to apply for the admission and secure the scholarships. You can also check the eligibility criteria or requirement for your specific field or courses by clicking on the following link.
Every country has assigned specific programs or priority areas for Short courses or Master degree programs in which students from these countries can apply for the admission and scholarship, please check it before to start your applications
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the OKP Scholarships programs in Netherland to study in Holland by following the given steps.
Find your interested and priority courses ore master degree programs by clicking on the following link
Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information
a. course content;
b. scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution);
c. scholarship application and selection procedures;
d. online application form and the required application documents.
Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
For any questions on the application or selection procedure please contact the Dutch institution directly.
Netherland Government Scholarship or OKP scholarship Program is funded by the Durch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Nuffic with collaboration of Co-Funding organizations which will cover your complete study expenses including, Tuition fee, airfare, insurance and others.