Scholarships in France are now open for the academic year 2021. The Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 are now open to accept the new applications on full scholarships in France. Full Scholarships for International Students to Study in France at Paris Institute of Political Studies which is commonly known as Sciences Po. Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 is full support of education in France free for international students. Sciences Po if offering Emile Boutmy Scholarships for international students to study their Undergraduate and Master Study in France.
All international applicants (outside from European Unions) can apply for fully funded scholarships in France with Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 to Study in France Scholarships. Sciences Po has multiple departments or disciplines for Undergraduate Scholarships and Master Scholarships. Students can apply in any of the courses offered by the Sciences Po or Pairs Institute of Political Studies for full support in their financial support with Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021. Undergraduate Scholarships in France for International Students to study in France. Master Scholarships in France for International Students to study in France. Are you searching for Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Abroad? Are you willing to study in France on Fully Funded Scholarships for your Undergraduate Degree and Master Degrees? Then Sciences Po or Paris Institute of Political Studies is inviting to submit your applications for the admissions and Full Scholarships to Study in France.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies commonly referred to as Sciences Po Paris or Just Sciences Po. It is a higher education institution located in France. Sciences Po has Multiple subjects from the Social Sciences area. The list of All programs is given below in the description for admission and Scholarships in France at the Paris Institute of Political Studies. All international students are welcomed to visit the Sciences Po Scholarships in France.
- Organization: The Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021
- University: The Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po)
- Department: Multiple
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Master Degree
- Award: Full Education Support (Full Scholarships)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Deadline: 28 February 2021 (Undergraduate), 6 December 2020 (Master)
Interested applicants for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021, Scholarships in France at the Paris Institute of Political Studies, they must fulfill the following eligibility criteria before application submission;
- Applicants from Non-European Union State (All International) can apply for the Scholarships.
- Students must have a Higher secondary school (12-year education) or equivalent to the undergraduate admission requirement in the universities of France.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s or undergraduate degree at the time of application for Master Degrees at the Sciences Po.
- Students must have excellence and outstanding academic performance
- Before submitting your application for scholarships, the admission offer is one of the important requirements (the process is given below in the how to apply section).
- Language Requirement: Although for some programs no specific English level is required for admission, you will be requested to prove a C1 English level at the end of your program to obtain your final diploma.
English Test Exemptions
Available Degree Programs
Sciences Po or the Paris Institute of Political Studies has a wide range of degree programs for Undergraduate Scholarships in France and Master Scholarships in France for International Students in which they can apply according to their interests and Study desired. Here below is the list of undergraduate and master degree programs;
- Political Science
- Humanities and Sociology
- Economy and Society
- Political Humanities
- Politics and Government
- Public Policy
- European Affairs
- International Security
- Public Management
- Economics Policy
- International Development
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Environmental Policy
- International Energy
- Journalism and International Affairs
- Economic Law
- Law and Finance
- Regional and Urban Strategy
- Governing the Large Metropolis
- Ecological transitions
- Urban Planning
- International Management and Sustainability
- Finance and Strategy
- Organizational behavior and Human Resources
- Innovation and Digital Transformation
- Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Law and Finance
- Political Sciences
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the Sciences Po admissions and scholarships in France with Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 by following the given steps below;
First, you need to submit for admission in the university to get the admission offer letter as I mentioned in the eligibility criteria. Click on the below link to apply for admission at the Paris Institute of Political Sciences and at the same time please choose the scholarship as well.
- Educational Documents
- Language proof (Where Required)
- Two Recommendation letters
- Publications (If any)
- Other supporting if any
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College. Scholarship amounts are decided during the different admission juries.
The Emile Boutmy programme can take two different forms:
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.