‘DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships’ is a program implemented by the German Aerospace Center (DLR) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- Organization: DLR-DAAD
- Department: Space, Aeronautics, Transportation, Energy
- Course Level: Senior Scientist/PhD/Post Doc
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online & Post
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Internationally
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Deadline: Open
(First Come First base)
At the time of their application, applicants for a DLR-DAAD Fellowship must
- Must be Students nationality,
ableto prove their outstanding study or research achievements
- Type A: has completed their studies or research with a university degree not more than six years ago,
Type B: have completed their studies with a doctorate/PhD, Candidate (Russia) not more than two years ago,
Type C: applicants must be working in higher education or at a research institute; positions are open to outstandingly-qualified academics and scientists who should generally hold a doctorate/Ph.D.,
- excellent knowledge of English; knowledge of German is advantageous.
DLR Current Offer Programs
How to Apply
- Applicants are not required to submit any confirmation of academic supervision.
- The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal.
Senior Scientist : Click Here to Apply
PhD: Click Here to Apply
Post Doc: Click Here to Apply
The following documents have to be uploaded to the DAAD portal:
- Online application form;
- Cover page;
- Statement of Interest
- Curriculum vitae;
- List of publications, if applicable;
- Abstract of the final Master or PhD thesis
- English language certificate (e.g. TOEFL IBT: min. 79; IELTS: min. 6.5);
- German or English translation of documents submitted in the national language;.
- Recommendation Letters
Documents to be sent to the DAAD application address by post:
Above All documents with Online Application form.
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)