DAAD-STIBET Scholarship program is inviting the applications for DAAD Scholarships 2020 in Germany at the Dresden University of Technology, Germany. This Scholarship is Funded by DAAD (German Educational Exchange Service and STIBET. International Students can apply for their diploma, bachelor’s, and master’s degree scholarship in Germany at the Dresden University of Technology. DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021.
There is free education in Germany and DAAD is providing the scholarships for completion of study as well as highly qualifies international students for the academic year of 2020-2021. If you are international students and want to continue their higher studies in Germany on Scholarship, then this is the best chance to apply for DAAD and STIBET Program to get financially support. DAAD Scholarship 2020 for undergraduate or bachelor degree. DAAD Scholarship 2020 for Master Degree.
Germany has a wide range of top-ranked universities for research and teaching programs and Dresden University of Technology (TUD) is one of them and offering a broad range of 122 disciplines and programs for diploma, bachelor, and master scholarships.
- University or Organization: DAAD-STIBET Scholarship Program 2020
- Areas/Major: Maximum
- Course Level: Diploma/Bachelor/Master Degrees
- Award: 300 Euro per month (education is free in Germany)
- Access Mode: by Post
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: 15 September 2020
Students who want to enroll for diploma, bachelor and master degree program on DAAD Scholarship 2020 in Germany at TUD university then they must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants should be international (outside of Germany)
- Those who want to enroll in the full degree program should have the degree as following with good academic record (at least 75% or 2.7 Cgpa)
- For Master, 16 year or equivalent to the German Universities education
- Bachelor, at least 12 year or equivalent to the German universities education requirement
- Diploma, at least high school education (12 year)
- Exchange students are also eligible for one or two semester
- Students should be in good physical and medical health
- Language Requirement: students will submit the any proof of English language (IELTS or TOFEL) if their previous degree or medium of institution was not in English.
Eligible Programs at TUD Germany
Applicants can apply for one of the 122 disciplines or programs offering at Dresden University of Technology for DAAD and STIBET Scholarship 2020 program, Major areas are given below;
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Teacher training
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for DAAD 2020 Scholarship and STIBET Scholarship Program at Dresden University of Technology in Germany by following the given steps;
Please download the application form by clicking the link below and fill it accordingly
Click Here to Download
Send your complete application form along with the required documents the following address;
TU Dresden, International Office, Division Scholarship-Programmes International Students, Ms. Hesse / Ms. Landgraf-Dietz, 01062 Dresden
- Application Form
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Educational Documents (Results cards/transcript/DMC…etc)
- Confirmation of the examination office (stating the achieved credits as well as the overall average grade)
- Language Proof (IELTS, TOFEL, Proficiency certificate)
- Other documents (if any)
Although, there is free education in Germany this Scholarship program in Germany DAAD-STIBET will provide 300 Euros per month for the living allowance.
Ahmad Iqbal · April 29, 2020 at 9:38 AM
Usman Bhai plz make a video.
Muje smjh ni i k kia sirf us 1 page k form ko hi apne doc k sath attach kr k send kr dena ha?
Aur koi process ni ha darmian me?
Ankita Homroy · May 29, 2020 at 6:47 AM
Sir in DAAD-STIBET Scholarship 2020 at TU DREDSEN in Germany, you have mention in required documents that we need confirmation of the examination office. Can you please describe that document, aslo how and from where to get it?