HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2020). The scholarships are offered for Master’s Degree (18 years education) in the following fields of study:
Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences.All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
University or Organization: HEC-Chulabhorn Graduate Scholarship
Course Level: MS
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The program can be taken in Thailand
Application Deadline: 24 September 2019
- Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Under 30 years of age as on as on 30th October, 2019.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Fields of Study
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Science
How to Apply
- CGI scholarship application form and medical history and report can be downloaded from here.
- CGI application from (Click here)
- Medical history and report form (Click here)
- Apply online at HEC website: Click Here to Apply . After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by employer (if employed already). Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.
For your own convenience, please keep ready two sets of CGI application form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
a. Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
b. Research proposal
c. Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
d. Two passport size photographs
e. Three Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional)
f. Medical certificate
g. Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
h. NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
i. One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
However, at the time of online application to HEC, you need not to send the hard copies of above mentioned documents. The above documents will be asked by HEC from the shortlisted applicants only at a later stage of the selection process.
This Award is Fully Funded for International Students Which will Cover
- Registration/Tuition Fee
- Airfare Cost ( Visa,Ticket)
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
- other allowances