The Asian Development Bank is Pleased to announce the fully funded scholarships (ASDB-JSP) for international students to study in Japan, Hong Kong, China, India, New Zeeland, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and USA. Every year Asian Development Bank- Japan Scholarship Program offers 140 fully funded postgraduates’ scholarships for International students to study in Economics, Management, Sciences, Technology, Engineering and all other development fields in Japan.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship is a fully funded scholarships which will cover your all study expenses same as MEXT scholarships in Japan. Are you looking for higher studies in Japan? Are you looking for fully funded financial sources in Japan or Japanese Universities? If you are looking for Postgraduates Scholarships in any subjects of Economics, Management, Sciences, technology, Engineering and all other related development fields? Then Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship is your second opportunity after MEXT Scholarship for Japanese Universities. Japan has World Class universities in research and technology advancement. Asian Development Bank- Japan Scholarship program accepts the more than 300 students each year to study in the affiliated institutions to study in 10 countries. Fully Funded Scholarship In USA, Japan, India, Pakistan, Philippine, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, New Zeeland and Singapore.
- Organization: Asian Development Bank (ADB-JSP)
- Department: Multiple (Almost All)
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:140-300
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan, Hong Kong, China, India, New Zeeland, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and USA
- Deadline: Depends on Universities deadlines
Interested Students who want to apply for ADB fully funded Scholarship in Japan must fulfill the following eligibility Criteria
- Applicants Should International (All nationalities)
- Should have the required degree or transcript
- Applicants should be self-motivated and research oriented
- Students should not be more than 35-year-old.
- Should be in Good mental and Physical Health
- Language Requirement: it depends on country and university where you are applying. for Japanese Language Courses you should have the Japanese Language proof. And for English taught Programs you must submit any English Fluency Certificate it can be (English Proficiency, IELTS, TOFEL)
Countries Who can Apply for ADB-JSP
Scholarships are available to citizens of the following countries/areas
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Programs Offered in ADB-JSP
Asian Development Bank- Japan Scholarship Program is fully funded scholarship for worldwide institutions and students to study in the major areas of
- And all other related development fields
Countries and Universities under Asian Development Bank- Japan Scholarship Program
As I mentioned you can apply for 10 countries and their participating universities in which all international students can apply and can get Fully funded Asian Development Bank Scholarship for your higher studies
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply to Asian Development Bank- Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSB) by following the given steps
You need to contact with professors and universities admissions to get the acceptance or admission in Participating universities of given 10 countries. In contacts please mention you are willing to apply on ADB-JSP.
After that you need to fill the ADB Application form and sent it to your university from where you got the admission with admission form.
Important to note
- No separate application to ADB is necessary.
- The duly accomplished applications form together with all copies of academic records should be sent to the institution at least six (6) months before the commencement of the intake that you wish to join.
- Only candidates who have been admitted and endorsed by the academic institutions will be considered for the scholarships by the ADB.
- The ADB-JSP does not cover expenses for the scholar’s family; extra-curricular courses or training; additional travel during the course of the study program; additional expenses related to supplementary educational materials, field trips, or participation in workshops, seminars, or internships while at the academic institution or purchase of educational equipment such as computers.
- Completion of the application form or admission by the academic institution does not mean that you have been accepted for a scholarship; accordingly you should not take any action with respect to your current employment or otherwise, until you have been informed by the institution that you have been awarded a scholarship.
- Academic Resume or Cv
- Research Statement/Research Proposal
- Statement of Purpose/ Research Interest
- Educational Documents
- Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proof or Certificate (English Proficiency letter, IELTS, TOFEL, GRE..etc)
Asian Development Bank- Japan Scholarship program (ADB-JSP) Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program which will cover all your expenses; educational, airfare, accommodation, monthly stipend and all other supports according to country.
Must Watch Complete Videos in English and Urdu/Hindi
Video in English
Video in Urdu/Hindi