DAAD is providing University Summer Courses for overseas students and graduates. The guides run for at least 18 instructing days (max. 5 days/week, except days of arrival and departure) with a minimum of 25 hours of teaching a week.
This application goals to help college students and graduates improve their know-how of German (general language, specific language) and their cultural knowledge of the country.
- University or Organization: DAAD
- Department: Any
- Course Level: Enrolled and Graduate of Bachelor/Master
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Deadline: 1 December 2019
- Applications are open to college students in bachelor’s and Master’s degree applications in any subject area.
- Bachelor college students need to have finished at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period.
- The supply holder should be at least 18 years historical when he/she starts offevolved the funded stay.
- Applicants ought to be registered at a college of one of the programme-related nations (except Germany) at the time of application as nicely as in the course of the funded stay.
- A scholarship holder may additionally only be considered as soon as in any three consecutive years for a DAAD University Summer Course Grant.
How to apply
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD Portal. Click Here to Apply Online
Documents to be uploaded to the DAAD Portal
- Online Application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular shape (in German)
- Letter of motivation (in German)
- Copy of School leaving certificates (for Bachelor students) or Bachelor diploma certificates with closing grade(s) (for Master students), if handy (with German or English translation)
- Proof of credit
ofthe closing two years (in German or in English)
Director of German Academic Exchange Service Guangzhou Office
Lecturer at Sun Yat-
School of Foreign Languages