The main purpose of this academic chance is to draw in international participants so as to require a PhD course of study on the subject of indirect bridge health watching victimization the bogus neural network at UCD.
Established in 1854, University school Irish capital is Ireland’s largest university. it’s a quest university and referred to as the second-highest graded Irish university.
Why at University school Dublin? The university has quite
- University or Organization: University College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €18,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Ireland
- Application Deadline: September 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a PhD degree program in the field of Formal sciences, Natural sciences, and Professions and applied sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Ability to work as part of a team, including collaboration with other disciplines but also independently.
- Strives for the high quality of work and demonstrates a commitment to the project.
- Ability to communicate effectively to enable knowledge and technology transfer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Successful participants need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. Once you have been enrolled at the university, you can send a detailed CV, letter of motivation (max 2 pages, single-spaced), transcripts and the names of two referees to Ass. Prof. Abdollah Malekjafarian email@example.com regarding your grant.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an honours Level 8 degree in science or engineering or a related discipline and masters in Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Engineering.
- Language Requirement: You have to satisfy the English language requirements asked by the university.
Benefits: The bursary will an amount of €18,000 per annum plus UCD tuition fees at EU/Non-EU rates.