Twitter PhD Research Fellowship 2020 are open for the International Students to Work with Twitter Research Fellows.
Machine Learning is at the heart of Twitter. It serves the tweets you see on your timeline and our ability to filter out spam and abusive content.
Our 2020 #PhD Fellowship is a unique opportunity to work on a research project with a Machine Learning team at Twitter for a 6-month duration.
- University or Organization: Twitter PhD Research Fellowship
- Department: Computer Science/IT/Software
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Maximum
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Start: 1
- Application Deadline: 3
Who You Are?
- Pursuing a PhD degree in ML or relevant field graduating on or after October 2019
- Working on publications in the field of Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing / Understanding, Computer Vision, or other applied ML fields
- Proficient with the Python ML stack (pandas, jupyter, tensorflow, etc)
- Good understanding of software engineering fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, testing, etc
What You’ll Do
During your 6-months as a Twitter PhD Fellow, you will:
- Work in either our Boston, SF, NY, and/or London offices.
- Put your PhD research and specialized expertise will be put towards a specific Twitter project. #ShipIt
- Internally demo your final research and if the project allows, you will publish a paper on your research/ work (if the project allows) at the end of your fellowship
How to apply
- Twitter University Recruiting Applications Open at Click Here
- Applying at Twitter University is part one of your PhD Research Fellowship application.
- Part two is applying at Twitter PhD Fellowship Click here.
- Failure to apply to both applications will result in an incomplete application.
Your fellowship will include funding for associated expenses to travel to conferences to present your project and cover all associated journal publishing fees.