PPSC Jobs August 2019 Consolidated Advertisement No. 26/2019 Latest Announced by the Punjab Public Service Commission for more than 100 Posts of BS-11 to BS-18 in Different Departments of Punjab Government i.e. Agriculture
through PPSC Recruitment Services, are totally controlled by the Government of Punjab and It announced the multiple Jobs for Fresh and Experienced Professionals to serve Pakistan Nation.
- Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
- Location: Pakistan
- Announcement Date: 4 August 2019
- Last Date: 20 August 2019
- Advertising Source: Jang & The nation on 4/8/2019
PPSC Vacancies / Positions
- 01 Librarian/ Documentation officer BPS-17
- 02 Auditor Colonies BS-14
- 53 Junior Clerk BS-11
- 01 Composer BS-14
- 07 Stenographer BS-15
- 02 Computer Operator BS-12
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department
- 01 Additional Director
Labour & Human Resource Department
- 04 Woman Medical Officer
- 12 Medical officers
AQUAF & Religious Affair Department
- 01 Staff Nurse BS-16
Specialized Health Care & Medical Education Department
- 04 Development Therapist BS-17
- 06 Occupational Therapist BS-17
- 03 Sensory Therapist Assistant BS-16
- 03 Sensory Therapist BS-17
- 04 Special Needs Educationist Assistant BS-16
- 03 Special Needs Educationist BS-17
- To appear in
test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- 2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 20-08-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). .
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25
markshall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained /total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview.
CGPAis not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600 from Sr. No.274 to Sr. No.279 under Head:“C02101-
ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
How to apply for PPSC Jobs August 2019
First, you will download the Challan form against all these above posts
Take a print and Fill and Submit it to the respective Bank
After that Visit the PPSC Official Website and apply online