Queen`s University Canada Scholarships for International Students 2021. Scholarships in Canada at Queen`s University are now open for all candidates to show their interest in Study in Canada. Students from all around the world can apply for the funded positions in Canada for their Higher Studies. Queen`s University, Canada is happy to accept the applications from all talented and outstanding students of the world.
There are multiple positions are open for the new applicants in the MS/MSc or PhD Degree to work in the research lab of Queen`s University, Canada with fully funded scholarships. Queen`s University Scholarships for international and domestic students to study in the research labs under the supervision of highly qualified researchers of the Queen`s University, Canada is offering a bright chance to all interested candidates.
Queen`s University at Kingston, commonly known as Queen`s University or simply Queen`s, is a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. It holds more than 1400 hectares of land throughout Ontario and owns Herstmonceux Castle in East Sussex, England.
- Organization or University: Queen`s University, Canada
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master/MSc and PhD degrees
- Award: Scholarships or Funding Available
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Deadline: Open till vacancies filled
Interested applicants to study in Canada at Queen`s University with fully funded scholarships opportunities then must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants can be domestic or international (domestic students will be given preference)
- Students must hold an BSc or Undergraduate or Master/MSc in Chemical, Civil, Environmental engineering or related fields.
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about research
Outline of the Open Positions
There are PhD and MSc positions for Winter or fall 2021 at the Environmental Bioreactor Engineering Lab at the Department of Chemical Engineering at Queen`s University.
In order to increase the conversion of organic waste into bioenergy and short and medium chain carboxylic acids, our current emphasis is to consider the fundamental and mechanistic aspects of hydrothermal pre-treatment. Incoming students will engage in hands-on activities, including the activity of different lab-scale bioreactor configurations and advanced analytical research.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the MSc/ Master or PhD positions at Queen`s University, Canada to Study in Canada by following the given procedure.
Students are required to submit their Motivation Letter and CV to Dr. Ehssan Koupai at email@example.com