The Kingdom of Morocco offering scholarships to Pakistani students who intended to enroll themselves in Moroccan Public Institutions of higher, technical and Vocational Education for the year 2019-20. The deadline of submission of application form is 16th of August 2019.
- University or Organization: Moroccon Public Institutions
- Department: Maximum
- Course Level: Bachelor/Master/PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani
- The program can be taken in Morocco
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Language: French
Eligibility And Qualifications
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality will be accepted.
- Mode of Communication is French language and those who do not have sufficient level of French language, need to take language upgrade course in first academic year and after successfully passing language course can be enrolled in degree programme. No repetition in language course is allowed. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic and applicants of these fields have to learn Arabic.
- Selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By closing date of application, applicant must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate programme, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s programme and postgraduate qualification (18 years of education) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD Programmes in respective Moroccan University.
- Applicant shall not currently be availing any other scholarship.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended from Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
- For the convenience of applicants,
Un-OfficialEnglish Translation of French form is uploaded at Moroccan_Scholarship form.pdf. Download and fill AMCI application form available in French at fcf.pdf. Please note that AMCI application form is in French language, butthe applicant needs to fill his/her particulars in English language for consideration of HEC & AMCI.
- Apply through HEC online application portal i.e. Click Here. Fill out the online application complete in all
respect. After successful submission of the application form, get its printed copy and attach the payment receipt of Rs.300/-with HEC Application form only. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Sector H-9, Shalimar Branch, Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC.
- HEC reserves the right to conduct interviews of initially shortlisted candidates.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after
due datewill NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application form (French language form filled in English) along with required documents as mentioned at page-2 of the application form (PDF file), in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with original fee receipt separately in Spiral binding, on or before, 16
thAugust, 2019 on the address given below:
In-charge Learning Opportunities Abroad
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8, Islamabad.
Watch Complete Video for better understanding and Successful Application
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON MOROCCAN PUBLIC TRAINING INSTITUTIONS
Please visit the websites: