Mexican Government is inviting various scholarships for international students. The studentships are available to study for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program.
The bursaries are offered to more than 180 countries through a series of bilateral conventions, multilateral programs and special agreements. More than 70 Mexican institutions participate and all offer academic programs registered with the National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT) as National Quality Graduate Programs. These programs demonstrate the progress made by Mexico in the sciences and humanities.
- University or Organization: HEC-Mexican Government Scholarship
- Department: Maximum
- Course Level: BS/MS/PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Pakistani/AJK
- The program can be taken in Mexico
- Application Deadline: 22 September 2019
- Language: English/Spanish
GENERAL Requirements for all applicants
- Age for applicants must not exceed 40 years.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- Minimum grade point average of eight (8.0) on a scale of 0 to 10, or the equivalent, for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in a program at one of the participating Mexican institutions.
- English Language Requirements:Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to apply
- Fill online application form (for respective scholarship program) through online System (EAS), from at Click Here. Get Two (02) printouts of your online application form (duly filled and signed). The applications sent without Application form will not be entertained.
- Applying online is mandatory on both Mexican & HEC portal.
- Apply online at: HEC Online Portal Click Here to Apply After submission of the application, get its printed copy signed. Attach all required documents as per order prescribed with Mexican form separately. Send two sets of Mexican application form and One set of HEC application form to address.
The applicant must submit the required documents in the order as prescribed below or see attached document Click Here to See the Details
For Programs and Universities Details
Mexico Government Scholarships will cover
- Monthly Stipend will be Given
- Registration and Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Round Airfare Ticket
- Inner City Transport
- Some Free Trips