- Organization or University: LA TROBE University, Australia
- Department: Offered by Laboraty (LA TROBE University)
- Course Level: Master by research/PhD
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online or Through Email
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Deadline: 31 January 2020
- Applicant should be International Students (worldwide)
- Interested candidate should have bachelor (Honor) degree, Master (Course work) or master (research) in last 10 years for Master by Research.
- Candidate should have the master’s degree by research within the previous 10 years for PhD Application
- you should have an interest in knee injuries, rehabilitation and osteoarthritis. Your project will address symptomatic, functional and structural changes after ACL reconstruction to identify risk factors and optimal management for early osteoarthritis outcomes as part of a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) funded project.
- Should be work on final year research thesis
- If you have publication then should be First Authors of the publication
- Should have good skills of English Speaking
How to Apply
Contact with Dr. Adam Culvenor through Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) along with your motivation or statement of purpose and Resume.
After reviewing your Documents and if you will be considered then he will send you the application package or will guide you how to apply for this Scholarship
Scholarship Will cover
- Tuition and Registration Fee
- $27,596.00 per Annum throughout the degree
- Opportunities to work international researchers