International Scholarship for Women (ISW) in USA 2020-2021. Scholarships in the USA and Canada for International Students. Students can apply for fully funded scholarships in the USA and Fully funded Scholarships in Canada.
International scholarships for women (ISW) is designed for the females to support them in higher education who wish to enroll in full-time study programs of Master, Ph.D., and postdoc in any university if the USA or Canada. At perceived Canadian or U.S. organizations, the two alumni, just as postgraduate training, are bolstered under this grant supported by she began Women’s Magazine. Since 1998, a global Scholarship for Women (ISW) has been existing. ISW Scholarships 2020-21. Scholarships in the USA.
The worldwide grant for ladies (ISW) program offers sponsorship for ladies contemplating full-time graduate, PhD, or postdoctoral projects in the U.S.A. Scholarships for Females. Fully Funded scholarships in United Staes
- University or Organization: International Scholarship for Woman (ISW)
- Department: Medical/Engineering/Science
- Course Level: Master/PhD/Postdoc
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States & Canada
- Deadline: 20 April 2020 and 30 June 2020 (second round)
Interested applicants for ISW Scholarship 2020-21, Scholarships in USA should meet the following requirements;
- Females from all around the world can apply except Iran
- Must hold Bachelor (16 year) Degree or transcript or equivalent to the US universities requirement for Master degree Applications.
- hold Master (18 year) Degree or transcript or equivalent to the US universities requirement for PhD degree Applications
- Must hold PhD Degree or transcript or equivalent to the US universities requirement for Postdoc Applications
- Plan to return to her home country to take up an expert occupation.
- Be capable of English. English proficiency Letter if your last degree was in English otherwise English Proficiency Certificate required), IELTS or English language capability proof is compulsory.
Details of ISW Scholarships 2020-21 in USA
International scholarships for women (ISW) is designed for the females to support them in higher education who wish to enroll in full-time study programs of Master, Ph.D. and postdoc in any university if USA or Canada. At perceived Canadian or U.S. organizations, the two alumni, just as postgraduate training, are bolstered under this grant supported by she began Women’s Magazine. Since 1998, a global Scholarship for Women (ISW) has been existing.
First inclination will be given to the ladies that demonstrate earlier devotion to the beneficent or volunteering work for enabling ladies in their particular fields and furthermore to the ladies through expert, network, or municipal work.
- Award: Fully Funded
- Level: Master, Ph.D., Postdoc
- Gender: only for Females
- Nationality: Any except Iran
- Target Country: USA & Canada
Available Programs for ISW Scholarships 2020-21 in USA
International Scholarships for Women (ISW) supports all fields which are considered in these following main categories;
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candaidates are encouraged to apply for the Scholarships in United Sates for their higher studies through International scholarships for Women (ISW) 2020-21 by following the given steps
First, you need the admission letter (conditional or unconditional) from one of the US Universities in Medical, Engineering, and Science programs. If you already have an offer letter then just move forward to the next step 2. If not, then The applicants need to directly apply to the university located in Canada or U.S. so as to acquire the conditional admission letter
Download the Application form for ISW scholarships 2020-21 by clicking on the following link and fill it accordingly;
Send this application form along with the required documents to the following email address directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form
- Conditional admission letter from the U.S. University in medical, engineering or science program
- English Proficiency or IELTS..etc
- Detailed Resume
- Two recommendation letters
- Research proposal for Doctoral degree program applicants and study plan for master degree course applicants is also mandatory
- Motivation letter
- others (if any)
International Scholarship for Women Sponsorship Coverage
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company
- Expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per anum)
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000
- Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000
- Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000
- Books & Literature expense: US$1000 per year
- Monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for Master student, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for post-doctorate student