IELTS Test Fee Scholarship 2020 is now inviting the applications from international and eligible students to apply for a fully-funded IELTS Test free Scholarship 2020. IELTS is an International English Language Testing System, which is a standardized test of English language Proficiency for nonnative English Language Speakers. All those students who are looking for international opportunities for their bright careers they must take this IELTS or other English Language Proficiency Test to qualify the minimum or eligible requirement. IELTS are divided into 4 parts which are IELTS Speaking, IELTS Reading, IELTS Writing, and IELTS Listening.
IELTS Cost which is not bearable for all students and some
An IELTS certification has the potential to open further doors for international students in academics as well as towards career building. On an estimate, around 5 million students appear for the IELTS exam from 140 nations each year. Whereas there are many talented students that have the potential to clear this IELTS exam in good grades but due to financial crises such students give up on taking an IELTS exam. This is where we became a for such talented students to sponsor their IELTS Test Fee.
- University or Organization: British Council, AEO and other IELTS Test-Taking Organization
- Department: Not Applicable
- Course Level: High School & Undergraduate students (graduated or currently enroll)
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 30 August 2020
Students from all around the world can apply for the Fully Funded IELTS Test Fee Scholarship 2020 by meeting the following eligibility criteria
- Applicants can apply from all around the world
- Students should be under the age of 32 years old
- Applicants should have the good grades in high school with at least 75% marks
- Undergraduate students must have the 3.0 GPA (Currently enroll of 7th and 8th semester students can also apply with greater than 3.0 GPA)
- Have not appeared for any English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS)
- Those can apply whose family income is less than 250 US dollar
Details of IELTS Fully Funded Test Fee Scholarship
Fully Funded IELTS Test Fee Scholarship is a good chance for those whose family income is less than 250 dollar and they have abilities to qualify this test for their bright future to continue their career in English Speaking countries.
Students can apply based on
- Good Grades in High School and want to clear an IELTS
- Undergraduate students (graduated or currently enroll can apply)
How to Apply
Interested can eligible students for the Fully Funded IELTS Test Fee Scholarship can apply directly through the online application system
There is no specific documents required for this IELTS Test fee scholarship but should will have to submit the statement of purpose
IELTS Fully Funded Test Fee Scholarship will cover your complete IELTS Test fee.