If you are planning to undertake a degree in Germany then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for
- University or Organization: Free University of Berlin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: German and international students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Deadline: 5th August 2019
Expected Number of Scholarships
Expected number of scholarships in this period: 50 (as of July 10, 2019, subject to modification)
Scholarships available to students from all departments: 30
Scholarships available to students of specific departments: 20
Some private sponsors decide to support students of specific departments or subjects:
- Art History
- Business Administration
- Education Science
- Information Systems
- Islamic Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Political Science
- Primary Education (STEM subjects)
- Social Science
- STEM subjects with a teacher-training-component
- STEM subjects
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Germany and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the Bachelor and masters degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you are needed to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the matriculation certificate of the next fall/winter semester, high school and university/college certificates and transcripts of academic records, certificates of awards and prizes and letter of recommendation of a professor.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the bachelor and master’s degree program, aspirants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language ability.
The monthly scholarship payment amounts to 300.00 EUR and is initially granted for 12 months. In addition, the university offers the possibility for scholarship students to participate in the mentoring program and benefit from the support and feedback from an experienced professional.
You can watch the