University of Geneva is pleased to announce its Excellence master Scholarship for International Students. University of Geneva is a leading university in the research centers of Faculty of Science. Its encouraged to apply in the research areas of faculty of science in Biology, astronomy, chemistry, biochemistry, mathematics, physics, computer science, Pharmaceutical, earth and Environmental Sciences. Faculty of Science of University of Geneva and the external partners are announced and started this program named as Excellence Master Scholarship Programs for the outstanding and highly motivated students from all around who want to pursue their higher degrees in faculty of Science with these research areas of University of Geneva.
- University or Organization: University of Geneva
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Master
- Award: CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Deadline: 15 March 2020
- Applicants from All nationalities
- Must have Bachelor Transcript or Degree
- Outstanding Academics Records and Research abilities/Skills
- Must be in good physical and medical health
- English Language: Must have GRE, IELTS, TOFEL or relevant test score according to university requirement But the language of Instructions will be French and English (Partially), You don’t need to prove the French or English language ( if have proficiency letter)
- Computer Science
- Chemical Biology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Environmental Science
How to Apply
- Application will be online , Click Here to Apply Online
- Online Application will Update Soon
The application (in English or French) must include the following documents in the form of a SINGLE pdf file:
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to (Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other pertinent information l
ikeresults of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
The Excellence Fellowship consists of a grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties); it is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters) provided the applicant is academically successful at the end of his/her first semester of studies.
Mubarik nour · December 31, 2019 at 8:56 PM
Without English proficiency is possible to Apply this Scholar
Muhammad Usman · January 3, 2020 at 2:03 AM
its depends on university and professors