Project Management Unit, Energy Department, Govt. of the Punjab invites applications from suitable candidates for the posts ( BS-1 to BS-16) of Environmental Inspector, Management Trainees, Clerks/Data Entery Operators, Telephone Operator/Receptionist, Office Assistant, Dak Runner, Security Guard and Naib Qasid.
- Organization: Energy Department Punjab
- Location: Punjab
- Vacancies: 20
- Announcement Date: 25 August 2019
- Last Date: 10 September 2019
- Advertising Source: Official Site
01 Environmental Inspector
08 Management Trainees
04 Clerks/Data Entry Operators
01 Telephone Operator/Receptionis
01 Office Assistant
01 Dak Runner
01 Security Guard
03 Naib Qasid
- Environmental Inspector: BS or B.SC (Hons) degree or equivalent in environmental science, environmental engineering, health safety and environmental Management
- Management Trainees: Master’s degree in commerce, Finance, HR Management or any other field.
- Clerks/Data Entry Operators: F.A/bachelor’s degree from recognized University.
- Telephone Operator/Receptionis: F.A/Bachelor Degree from recognized University
- Office Assistant: Intermediate.
- Dak Runner: F.A
- Security Guard: Literate
- Naib Qasid: Literate
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted BS-11 and above online through this link: Click Here
- Applications below BS-11 shall be submitted in the O/O Manager Administration, Project
- Management Unit (PMU) 1-C Block-B, New Muslim Town, Lahore.
- The applicants who have already applied need not to apply afresh.
- Complete CV, attested copies of relevant documents must be attached with application form.
Incomplete applications will not be entertained / considered.
- Candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies may apply through
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test / interview.
- The last date of submission of applications is 10th September 2019.
- The department reserve right not fill to any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning the reason.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for interview/test.