Don’t have enough quantity of
The educational award is out there for each the Australian and International participants WHO have a dream of endeavorthe next degree by analysis at DU in Australia.
Founded in 1974, Deakin University was named when the second prime minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin. it’s a public analysis university and conjointly recognized mutually of Australia’s fastest-growing analysis universities.
Why at Deakin University? DU offers wonderful facilities, exceptional teaching, and versatile learning to any or all its participants, whether or not on field or on-line.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: GTP Research
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Conducting PhD research on the topic ‘Crystalline, porous, covalent organic frameworks as a robust platform for selective ion transport’ at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Experience in organic synthesis, preferably in COF materials and proton conducting materials.
- Excellent written and oral communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent publication record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For accepting the grant, the participants have to enroll in a PhD degree program at the university. Furthermore, you can complete the award application form and send it along with your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: A bright student must hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: Be proficient in the English language.
The bursary will provide a stipend of $27,596 per annum with a relocation allowance of $500-1500 for candidates moving from interstate or overseas. For international participants, it will only cover the tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years.