Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships is pleased to announce its new applications for 2021. The Government of Canada is offering a Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2021. This is a fully-funded scholarship for Postdoctoral applicants. Students from all around the world including Canadian citizens are inviting to apply for the Banding Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021. Postdoctoral positions abroad are now open with full financial support in Canada and all around the world. Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada and Study Abroad. Government of Canada Postdoctoral Scholarships.
Interested applicants for the Banting Postdoctoral fellowships grants for their higher study in Canada or Study Abroad can apply in any discipline. This Research grant in Canada for Postdoc is a fully funded and support in the Health Research, Natural Sciences, Engineering. Social Sciences and Humanities disciplines. Government of Canada Scholarships for Postdoc fellowships is for all those very best researchers of the world who will positively contribute to the country`s economic, social and research-based growth. Fully Funded Scholarships and Postdoc Fellowships is open by the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 for all Canadian and Foreign Students. Scholarships in Canada for Postdoc and researchers from all around the world.
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program gives financing to the absolute best postdoctoral candidates, both broadly and globally, who will emphatically add to the nation’s monetary, social, and examination based development. The goal of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is to: draw in and hold top-level postdoctoral ability, both broadly and globally, build up their authority potential, position them for progress as exploration pioneers of tomorrow.
- University or Organization: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2021
- Areas/Major: All Programs (Maximum)
- Course Level: Postdoc Degrees
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 70
- Nationality: International & Canadian Citizens
- The program can be taken in Canada or Foreign Countries
- Application Deadline: 1 October 2020
Interested and eligible candidates for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021, Scholarships in Canada to study Abroad or Study in Canada will encouraged to fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
Citizenship and location of host institution
Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens are eligible to apply, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Applicants who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution.
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a foreign university may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution.
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a Canadian university may hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at either a Canadian institution or an institution outside of Canada.
For a list of eligible health professions, please see CIHR’s webpage.
Eligibility window for degree completion
Applicants to the 2020-21 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program must fulfill or have fulfilled all degree requirements for a PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree:
- between September 15, 2017 and September 30, 2021 (inclusively), and
- before the start date of their award.
Applicants who have not fulfilled all requirements for their degree at the time of application must submit proof no later than October 15, 2021.
For applicants who have completed more than one PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree, the eligibility window applies to the most recent of these degrees.
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program gives financing to the absolute best postdoctoral candidates, both broadly and globally, who will emphatically add to the nation’s monetary, social and examination based development. The goal of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is to: draw in and hold top-level postdoctoral ability, both broadly and globally, build up their authority potential, position them for progress as exploration pioneers of tomorrow. Short description is given below;
- Level: Postdoctoral Degree
- Nationality: Any
- Duration: 2 years
- Department: Maximum Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
Field of Study or Area of Research
Interested applicants for their higher research in Postdoc in Canada or foreign countries through Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program in the following research areas
- Health Research
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
are welcome to apply. Government of Canada will support your all educational, research and living expenses abroad.
Host institution eligibility
- Institutions eligible to host a Banting Fellow include Canadian and foreign universities, affiliated research hospitals, colleges and not-for-profit organizations with a strong research mandate and capacity.
- Canadian governments (federal, provincial, municipal) and all for-profit organizations are not eligible to participate as host institutions.
- Questions regarding institutional eligibility should be directed to the Vanier-Banting Secretariat well in advance of the submission deadline.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to follow the given steps below to make sure your applications are in the proper and required pattern;
- Confirm eligibility
- Contact your desired host institution
- Register for ResearchNet and Canadian Common CV (CCV) accounts
- Create CCV (Vanier-Banting academic template) and link to ResearchNet application
- Start a ResearchNet application
- Identify area of research
- Identify participants
- Identify referees
- Enter degree information
- Enter proposal information and supporting documents
- Preview application materials
- Consent and submit application
- Ensure attached documents meet presentation standards
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of Passport
- Educational Documents
- Research Proposals
- Others if any
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Programs 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship in Canada for International students with the Scholarships value $70,000 per year.
For Official announcement
Click Here to See the Official Announcement
Don`t Forget to Subscribe Careers Help Desk for More Updates