AAUW’s International Fellowship program has been in existence since 1917. The program provides support for women pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral study in the U.S.
- University or Organization: US Universities
- Department: Maximum
- Course Level: Master/PhD/Post Doc
- Award: Yet to be determined
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in
- Application Deadline: 15
- Language: English
- To be eligible for an International Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Havecitizenship in a country other than the U.S.
- Hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S.
orabroad) equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree completed by November 15, 2019.
- Intend to devote herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- Intend to return to her home country to pursue a professional career
- Be proficient in English.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must have applied by November 15, 2019
- Doctoral fellowships are intended for doctoral degrees, such as Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral applicants must provide proof of their doctorate degree
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must be enrolled in a U.S.
accreditedinstitution located in the U.S. duringthe fellowship year.
Amount of Awards
- Master’s/first professional degree: $18,000
- Doctoral: $20,000
- Postdoctoral: $30,000
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can Apply online