The Silesian University of Technology organizes its PhD studies within the Joint Doctoral School. The School aims to promote and implement research areas defined in the University development strategy. PhD studies prepare students to achieve a high degree of specialization and expertise in a scientific discipline.
The Joint Doctoral School offers interdisciplinary education covering a wide range of scientific disciplines (Topics of PhD thesis). Duration of a PhD program is 4 years with full-time
University or Organization: Silesian University of Technology, Poland
Course Level: Ph.D,
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Poland
Application Deadline: 2nd September 2019
Call for admission to PhD program is open to students of all ages and nationality who obtained a second level University degree (Master level). International qualifications will be assessed by the Examination Board during the selection and evaluation procedure and will be declared equivalent (or not) to a Polish second level degree – Master Degree.
Topics of doctoral thesis sorted by a discipline
ARCHITECTURE AND URBAN PLANNING
AUTOMATION, ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
TECHNICAL INFORMATICS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
CIVIL ENGINEERING AND TRANSPORT
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING, MINING AND POWER ENGINEERING
MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY SCIENCES
How to apply
- You have to submit your application within the online platform Click here.
- Before you start read carefully what documents you will need to upload (section “Required documents”).
- If you apply for the very first time, you must register into the University portal: create your applicant account using button „Become an applicant”.
- Sign-in providing your secret applicant code.
- Find interesting research topic and make the on-line registration procedure.
- Upload all required documents. In case of international qualifications: you will need to submit electronic/scanned copies of the original (or certified true copies) of your documentation: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees, Bachelor’s and Master’s transcripts and any other documents such as the Diploma Supplement.
- Contact the chosen supervisor to discuss the
detailsof the PhD project and to get a statement of taking up the scientific supervision over the PhD thesis.
- If you have any technical problem with the
application pleasecontact the HELP AND SUPPORT Service by e-mail email@example.com.
Totally Education free and will provided Scholarship for Monthly Stipend, Living Allowance to successful Applicants.