PhD Scholarships in Poland at the Silesian University of Technology are open. There are more than 100 PhD Scholarships for international students. Silesian University of Technology, Poland is accepting the applications for its PhD Degrees with joint Doctoral research. Students from all around the can apply for the Scholarships in Poland to Study in Poland. Poland scholarships 2021 are the fully-funded scholarships at Silesian University of Technology. The Silesian University of Technology is the university in Poland with Scholarships for international students to pursue their higher study in Poland.
There are more than 290 programs and research areas for PhD degree and Joint Doctoral Program at the Silesian University of Technology. Students from any background and research-oriented in any of the offered programs or research areas can apply for their PhD studies in Poland with Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. There are many scholarships in Poland such as Nawa Poland scholarships, the government of Poland Lukasiewicz and Poland university scholarships for international students in which students can apply and take the financial support for their higher studies in Poland. In this Current Pandemic of COVID-19, I know you are searching for new and innovative opportunities to start your academic and professional careers. This is a challenging time for the whole world but now we are coming to the normal routine and many national and international opportunities are opening for the new applications to support economic growth. These PhD Scholarships in Poland are fully funded scholarships for international students to start their careers in Poland.
The Silesian University of Technology is a university located in the Polish province of Silesia, with most of its facilities in the city of Gliwice. It was founded in 1945 by Polish professors of the Lwow Polytechnic, who were forced to leave their native city and move to the recovered territories. It has announced its bright opportunity for all international students to join and start their PhD degrees with joint doctoral programs in multiple disciplines and different research areas.
- University or Organization: Silesian University of Technology, POland
- Department: Multiple
- Course Level: PhD or Doctoral Degree
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100 Plus
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Deadline: 3 September 2020
- Language: English & Polish
Interested applicants for the Polish Government Scholarships or Scholarships in Poland 2021 for the PhD degree at the Silesian University of Technology must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality (all nationalities) can apply
- Students must have the Master/MPhil (18 years) education or equivalent to the university requirement at the time of applications for the PhD degrees at the Silesian University of Technology, Poland.
- Applicants must be research-oriented and willing to work in a research group
- Students must have the record of conduct (good performance)
- Must have research, leadership and management skills
- There is no specific grades and age limit required
- Language Requirement: The programs are available in both English and Polish Language, Students are encouraged to demonstrate the English language fluency through any proof such as IELTS, TOFEL, Cambridge or English proficiency letter from institution (if the language of teaching was English) …, etc.
Scholarships in Poland Details
The Silesian University of Technology is providing fully funded financial support to international students in Poland. Students can avail of this opportunity and start their research careers with PhD degrees or Joint Doctoral programs at the university and university will bear their all expenses to study in Poland. The Silesian University of Technology organizes its PhD studies within the Joint Doctoral School. The School aims to promote and implement research areas defined in the University development strategy. PhD studies prepare students to achieve a high degree of specialization and expertise in a scientific discipline. Here below is the short description of scholarships details
- Scholarships: Fully Funded
- Degree: PhD or Doctoral Degrees
- Duration: 3 years and maximum 4 years
- Programs/research areas: more than 290
- Language: programs are available in Polish and English
Fields of Study or Research Areas
There are more than 290 programs and research areas for PhD degree and Joint Doctoral Program at the Silesian University of Technology. Students from any background and research-oriented in any of the offered programs or research areas can apply for their PhD studies in Poland with Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. Here below is the list of all major research areas;
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Automation, Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Technical Informatics and Telecommunications
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Transport
- Material Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Mining and Power Engineering
- Chemical Sciences
- Management and Quality Sciences
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Poland 2021. There is no separate application for scholarships you can apply for the admission and your application will automatically consider for scholarships in Poland by following the given steps.
Select your desired research project from the given list with professors details
Submit your complete application through online application portal.
Note: there is no application fee.
International applicants are asked to upload their documents in the scan pdf form at the time of application in Online application portal, documents are;
- Copy of Passport
- Passport size photo
- Educational Documents (transcripts, degrees…etc)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Research proposal
- Language Proof (English proficiency letter is enough), (IELTS, TOFEL… optional)
- A statement of the supervisor chosen by the candidate to undertake scientific supervising for the preparation of PhD thesis (given by the supervisor)
- Other Supporting documents (if any)
- Honors/awards/achievements (if any)
This is a fully funded scholarship 2021 in Poland that will cover the all educational expenses, monthly stipend according to the average monthly expenses in Poland.