Friedrich Ebert Foundation is accepting the applications for DAAD Scholarships application in Germany. Scholarship for international students to study in Germany through Friedrich Ebert Foundation. For scholarships in Germany, international students from all around the world such as Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe are eligible to apply and study in Germany free. Students can apply for undergraduate degree scholarships or master degree scholarships in Germany. DAAD Scholarships. Scholarships in Germany. Study in Germany. Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany. Germany Scholarships for international students.
Friedrich Ebert Foundation scholarships in Germany supports the students in any subjects or area of interest in which they are interested and eligible to study in Germany. If you are searching for the undergraduate scholarships to study abroad or master scholarships to study abroad then here is one of the best opportunities to secure your admission for higher studies in Germany on Fully funded scholarships. Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships in Germany. Scholarships for International students. Undergraduate scholarships in Germany. Master Scholarships in Germany.
Friedrich Elbert Foundation attracts a maximum of 40 talented and diverse students each year for their higher study in Germany on Scholarships support. This scholarship is designed for high performing students with good leadership and management skills. Germany is looking for attractive applications from all international students to make their future bright with Scholarships in Germany through DAAD.
- Organization: Friedrich Ebert Foundation: Scholarships for International Students
- University: German Universities
- Areas/Major: Maximum (almost all programs)
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master Degree programs
- Award: Fully Funded (except Airfare)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 40
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: Throughout the year
Interested applicants to study in Germany on the basis of fully-funded scholarships in Germany such as DAAD scholarship or Friedrich Ebert Foundation: Scholarship for international students then must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- International Applicants can apply (outside of Germany)
- Students must hold the degree/transcript of high school (12 years) education or equivalent to the German universities for undergraduate admission requirements
- Applicants must hold the degree/transcript of Undergraduate/bachelor (16 years) education or equivalent to the German universities for master admission requirements
- Student must have an outstanding school or academic record
- Applicants will have interested or already enrolled in the social and political involvement and commitment to the values of the social democracy
- Students must be responsible, motivated reliable individuals willing to get involved with the foundation`s network
- Language Requirement: sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are held in English. This means a ‘Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang’ of at least DSH level 2, a ‘Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache’ of at least level 4 or a ‘Zertifikat C 1’ by a Goethe Institute.
Details of Friedrich Ebert Scholarships in Germany
Scholarships in Germany such as DAAD scholarships or Friedrich Ebert Foundation scholarships for international students to study in German Universities through fully funded scholarships support by the government of Germany. Here below the general details of the scholarships offered by Friedrich Ebert Foundation to study in Germany.
- Foundation: Friedrich Ebert Scholarship for International Students
- Target: Bachelor/Undergraduate & Master degree
- Duration: complete degrees
- Award: Fully Funded (except airfare)
- Nationality: International Students
- Degree Programs: Any
Eligible Countries/group from the world
International students from the following target groups are eligible to apply for the Friedrich Ebert scholarships in Germany through the DAAD Scholarships information page. Particularly gifted students from the following are eligible to apply;
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
Field of Study or Programs
There is no restriction for choosing the subjects to study in Germany and Friedrich Ebert Foundation scholarships in Germany. Students can apply in any subject or area but main major areas worldwide are given below;
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Computer and related
- Economics and Business
- Arts, Sports and Humanities
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the admission and scholarships in Germany on fully-funded Scholarships by following the steps given below;
Apply at any university of Germany and secure admission for undergraduate or master degrees in any subject. You can search the German universities on google according to your desired subjects and apply them on their online admission portal.
Note: Officially Statement “admission to study or enrolment at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany”. So if you don’t have admission can still apply
Fill and submit the online application by clicking on the link given below. They will ask you a few questions about your professional and family background – further documents are not yet required.
If you are eligible for a scholarship, they will request further documents from you by e-mail: two expert reports from university lecturers as well as information about your previous training and your social and political commitment. New students (not Masters students) in the first university semester submit two reports from former teachers.
After our request, you have three weeks to upload the documents
Required documents can be as the following;
- Identity proof
- Educational documents
- Personal statement or motivational letter
- Research plan or study plan (only for master)
- Recommendation letters
- Language proof
- Others if any
International students receive a monthly base amount of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diplom, Magister or state examination programme or EUR 850 in a Master’s course. In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276. The scholarship does not have to be repaid.